Where & how to find free giveaways for my site?

AnnisMT

Hi Guys,
I'm building a site in building traffic and want to collect emails of the readers, give them free Giveaways (ebooks, trainings..) and then convince them why they should buy my services, include my affiliate programs...etc
I am not ready to have my own ebook but I want to have free giveaways for them
Guys please suggest me where & how to find free Giveaways for my site?

Nytshade

If you're not prepared to write an ebook, then create a video or audio recording those will be much easier to create. Or simply buy a plr product that is related to your niche but make sure you rebrand the plr.

Change its title, cover and update the content because most plr stuff is outdated. Especially the images and use your own affiliate links in the plr product. Hope that helps

BeeMobile

I don't know in which niche you are but there are still some giveways where you can download many ebooks, reports etc. They are focuse on Internet marketing but you can also find some products on a few other niches. Make a search in your favorite search engine. Most of the products you will download will give you the rights to offer them yourself to your readers.
Otherwise you could simply pay somebody to write a report on your topic. Most of the free reports we find are just a few pages long so it shouldn't cost you a lot of money.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.