Share 1 piece of Advice you learned

extremebizopp

If you could go back in time and meet yourself when you first started out working on the internet, what advice would you give yourself?
For me, I would tell myself to pick one blog and develop it with original articles every day. Also, invest more into paid advertising and don't forget to use free traffic generation methods.

RDO Servers

I would tell myself to not give up! I gave up on too many ventures early on when things got hard. If your going to be successful, it takes time, patience, dedication, and lots of coffee!

1SEO

Read up on the industry blogs and stay up to date with the industry. It's vital when you are trying to learn. The knowledge you gain now will be useful for anything in the future.

nesito29

I would simply tell myself one thing.. Take action, I wasted a lot of time learning instead of learning on the run.
One of the things my mentor said to me was learn what you have to learn when you have to learn it (basically to wait till I needed to know something specific and not to waste my time studying), now I know why he said that to me, it's very easy to get information overload and the more you know the more complicated you want to do things when in reality is very simple.

jitendrasurve

I would like to say.. I take lot of wrong decision such as starting a blog without complete knowledge in the year 2002.

Such as long domain name, bad hosting, repeated articles. Unknown to SEO. But mistakes are Sign of success.

I again started blogging after 7 years and I was successful, where I had 2000 fb real likes, 3250 subscribers etc and great affiliates.

But blogging is all about content writing. I sold the blog and started design studio.

I happy building blogs as part of my services, by guiding with extended support and knowledge.

oldnickb

The one piece of advice I would give anyone is do it now. Don't try and get things perfect, just get them out there. Too many people review and review and edit and review until months have passed.

Get your content out there with a buy button on it and review and edit once you are live. If you are tracking and testing everything you will learn as you go.

Look at some of the books that have been hugely successful. Take 50 shades of grey as an example. The grammer is dreadful, the writing style is childish and it's terribly written, but it is making a fortune.

Write as if you were writing to an eleven year old and you are probably pitching your content about right.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.