Why Bing Ads is a great source of cheap traffic

DaveKash

A lot of people today are raving on about Google Ads, Facebook ads, and all these other big major ad companies. But not a lot of people are using Bing Ads. Bing Ads is a great way to drive targeted cheap traffic to your website no matter what niche you are in. I will give you an example of a campaign I ran.

1. I set up a squeeze page in the weight loss niche to an Affiliate calculator program which payed $0.99 per download.

2. I set up a Bing Ads campaign to my squeeze page with a link to my squeeze page.

3. Set my maximum payment to £5.00 Per day with my campaign (I rarely reach or go above this figure)

4. For my PPC bid put the maximum to 10 cents. (This ensure I never go above 10 cents per click)

5. Did a little keyword research about weight loss in the Google keyword planner and added it to my campaign.

6. I then wrote a short killer ad.

After letting the campaign run for 30 days I managed to get 1018 visitors to my website, 466 email subscribers, 8 sales, and $350 worth in sales revenue. For all this I spent $31.38.

So Bing ads is a powerful PPC method which will get you loads of targeted visitors and sales at a very cheap price.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views