How much can I earn from 15k Twitter followers?

Laviskajoermoy

I have a Twitter account with over 15k real followers from worldwide. It's spread in more niches blogging, adsense, web hosting and web design.
I would like to know how much can I earn from my account montly? what ways will I apply to earn good from it?

ericplotz1

Hardly nothing. you need 100s of thousands of Twitter followers to earn money in your niches. It's saturated and the PPC is crap because your advertising to other IMers and unles you're super reputable your CTR is going to be embarassing.

arrow11

Legally it will not give you any good amount, you need way more followers than what you have presently.

Jacob_k

Maybe you should try to direct them with twitter to an article or ad which will then try to convert them. As ericplotz1 said... you need 100's of thousands of followers to make some money directly from there... Even directing will be hard. Twitter is too dynamic, so try to find the best times to post to get most of it!

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.