What social media site works best?

arindamb

I am using all the major social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, ect. But most traffic I have got from Twitter and Google+

Just curious which social network would you say has done the best to gain you visitors for your websites?

wellwisher

Twitter has really started to grow and compete with Facebook. Its hard to compare each other. But click through seems to more w r t to Twitter.

biGGuns

If you want to gain just visitors and you don't care about the conversation of the traffic go with tumblr + twitter. If you use bots at some point you will get traffic on semi-autopilot.

anhbloginc

With me, Facebook and Twitter works great. It helps me drive a lot of traffic to my website.

kian.j

For me it's the Twitter. Facebook is also great, but Twitter is much faster and easier.

talukdar

Becasue most of the people are more active on Social sites like facebook, Twitter, Instagram. This is the reason why social media sites are working more effectively.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.