What is the different between moto g2 and moto g3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryvartit

Hi Guys,
I love Smartphones. I was planning to buy moto g but was bit confused which one to pick g2 or moto g3?? Can anyone give me a suggestion

kevinarndale

I think you should go for Moto g3, it has 2GB RAM, 13MP rear and 5MP front camera, with Quad core processor. It has 16 GB internal storage and 32 GB expendable. It is a higher ended device than Moto g2.

aryvartit

yeah got it dude but the mobile hardware only the different right?what about the screen size?

themehunk

Screen size is same in both the phones, but in Moto g3 you will get faster performance because it contains 2gb ram with 1.4 Ghz quad core processor. Also it has IPX7 Water Resistance, you will also get 4G support.
Two models were available(1gb Ram and 2gb Ram), i must say go for 2gb ram model, you will get 16gb internal space.

Erklar

Choose Moto G3. Moto G3 is far better than Moto G2. There is one problem.Motorola Moto G3 is getting heated up while charging, while chatting, etc. Telephone's speed is excelent but battery is average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.