How to avoid affiliate marketing scams?

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
I am searching for some profitable affiliate programs that help me earn money online from them but I don't have experience on how to avoid affiliate marketing scams? or how to check them is valid?

Adcombo

The best thing i suppose is to start with a small sum and if you're paid and no problems occur then have a big turnover. We pay on demand so you can quickly check everything:)

professorrosado

No affiliate program can help you make money. You need to learn how to find targeted traffic first. Then how to get them to come to your offer (which should be an email optin page with your own free ebook as a bonus for signing up).

When you can get this list to 100 or more then you can start offering them some affiliate offers for conversions.

If you are afraid of being scammed, then only apply to large and reputable companies.

Amazon, Shareasale, Commission Junction, are reputable and enough for you to make millions with - do you need more?

OrusX

I am searching for some profitable affiliate programs that help me earn money online from them but I don't have experience on how to avoid affiliate marketing scams? or how to check them is valid?
Search for feedback from others ( google, fóruns etc..)

cwvps1

You need to have a good website, active social media pages and some decent traffic. It is desirable to update your blog regularly. Target your audience, grow your email list, offer something for free. Once you have 200 - 300 names on your list, you can start offering. I can recommend only Amazon, because this is the only company I did business with.

dustinthigpen

Jvzoo is a good place to look for high converting offers.

All the payments go through Jvzoo, so you don't have to worry about being scammed out of your commissions.

Hope that helps.

Dustin

Miguelito203

I would say do your research, but a lot of more-experienced marketers lie in order to sell product and know what to say to get over on people. If you want to learn niche blogging (how to build those review sites and build a list) and all that stuff, you should go with Affiloblueprint 3.0 (think it's the latest version) by Mark Ling -- great reputation and really knows his stuff. The program cost a little more, but it's the most-comprehensive one that I know of. He teaches you how to build a site by showing you how to build a site from the ground up (outside of the internet marketing niche). You're not expected to know anything at the start.

Joey

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads