Which is more effective for promoting products, Facebook or Blog?

sanjay7

Facebook is most used social media website & most people use it. But if you have a blog then you can easily connect it with Facebook. So, My opinion is you should go for a blog & then create a Facebook page about your product & connect that page with your blog.

mackrodd

I think you need to Get Traffic from Community. Facebook Groups. social media networks. and remember
if you want traffic, write amazing stuff, people are going to come back ultimately to your blog.

Your Blog is Where you write Good content to attract people to come and engage with you. if you solve a specific problem then they will interact, like, share and comment. if you want instant traffic then use cheap paid traffic and focus on facebook.

hynds

Facebook or social media network is usually used for branding and users engagement. It's a 2-way communication channel. It also has CPC ads type in order to get traffic to your website but it's not much. So if you want mainly focus to get traffic to your website, I think you should choose Google adwords. This way will have the cheaper price than Fb CPC and always support for SEO campaign in the long term.

Good luck to you,

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! My take on this is Facebook since you'll be able to reach out more followers than your blog. Of course, you still have to create quality contents as you promote these products otherwise people won't even bother to check out what you are promoting. And to forget to target the right followers as well...:)

selenagomez1

I think it will depend on your product and your choice. To me, why don't you combine both? Blog needs facebook to make the posts public, facebook needs blog to get the great and well-displayed posts!

selenagomez1

To me, website is better than Facebook. However, you should combine website and facebook to get the maximum benefits of website and social networks.

With Website, you can create many posts and great contents with great pictures, video and more spaces to put on ads.
With facebook, you can create a fanpage, so that you can share all of your posts and products there. Besides, facebook shares also help you to get more free traffic and take advantage of viral marketing of cool articles!

Waverly

Always post and promote products and services on your own blog first, then drive traffic to your blog with Facebook and Google ads. I have done this for years with great success and have helped several businesses. Good Luck!!

G Internet Income

In a general sense of promoting a product, which is one of better platforms can bring a higher traffic and generate leads for your products? Facebook or Blog?

Your answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Winson
Dear Winson.
If you only look at the amount of Targetted Traffic that Facebook has - i believe the answer is very obvious. It has to be facebook. Facebook has people, and also targetted people, talking about things they love and want to discuss, and share. This is just awesome, and the kind of promotions, that you can do on Facebook, is also increasing with each major change, that Facebook is bringing in. So in that sense, Facebook is the king, and is going to remain so, for a very long time now.

However, Blogging is a different animal all together. Blogging is a progressive growth weapon for you or your brand. It takes time. You have to post consistently on your blog. Initially your blog is not popular, and visitors, are low. Your site is not popular. But, as time progresses, your count of posts grows (hopefully if you are posting consistently). Posting quality content over time helps as well. I Believe over a period of 365 to 700 + days - your blog starts delivering excellent value, if you have been blogging the right way. You should look at the example of "Neil Patel", who is a sort of "Blogging king". Do a google on Neil, and you would understand what i mean. Whatever you want to learn about blogging, and benefits of posting wonderful content, you can learn from Neil.

So , to answer to you - I believe both have different and long term benefits. You can do more research and take your pick. Doing both over a period of time, would be a great strategy, i would say.

Take care.
G Internet Income

KleponPink

I don't think you are comparing apple to apple. Facebook & blog are different things. Use Facebook to promote your blog :) If you are talking about budget, better to allocate more for blog-Google adwords. :)

bigboss

you have to use both of them,use facebook to send trafic to your blog where you put products that you promote

Colombiawebs

Happy day

Facebook is the best option

If you have many followers, you will have the opportunity to show their content to these people

It is also possible for your fans to share your products

This generates many visits to your products or website

Blessings

joe

It depends on your target audience.

Why?

Because if you target teenagers or general population, Facebook is a way to go.

But if you target more sophisticated audience - then a blog is a great choice.

I will give you an example.

As a content marketer, here's what I will do;

Let's say I sell handbags for female high school students. As they have very short attention span, I will have only seconds to get their attention and my point across.

- I will select the coolest handbag I have
- Then hire popular female Vine celebrities to use my handbag in their next videos

Now we have to avoid being salesy. We will wait for someone to ask what bag it is, they've never seen it before. That's when the sales take place.

christinaanderson

It depends on the target friends you have on your page. I find that working both together gets better results.

Hurry14

Obviously Facebook is the answer for promoting products due to its high volume of people using it everyday. But having a blog is also needed if you have your own products because this is where you will need to put all the details that the consumers needs to know. Using Facebook to lure traffic or consumers is a great idea, but having to pick only one is not logical because you need them both specially nowadays. it's a great combination.

Wyvh

Definitely Facebook. It simply has way more views and visits, and promoted ads don't get blocked by Adblock +. Therefor, Facebook is, in my honest opinion, much better than a simple blog.

johnlerry

I think its depend on how you will introduce your item, but facebook is the best for me.Many people using facebook and Everytime they check their facebook.I think that so many people will see your product in facebook than a blog.Easy access and easy to find the best way to sell a product.

saygorem

I think it's more effective to advertise in Facebook because billions of people visit Facebook in a month. Plus there are millions of people who uses facebook evey minute of the day. Whereas in blogs you have to have traffic in your blogsite to invite people to find and browse your blog.

Heatman

In my personal opinion, I think Facebook is much better because I believe it has more participants compared to blogs. Personally I hardly make use of blogs in getting information, Facebook is a lot more easier for me.

Most people don't really understand how blog works not to talk to owning or making use of it but an average internet literate being has a Facebook account and actually understand its usage better.

Blank628

I'll go for blog because unlike Facebook, many people can see your blog if you manage to put your website at the top searches in google. There are tips and tricks to do that. Also, when you try to search online which one is more effective, the answer is making a website or a blog. But I think, it depends on different circumstances on which one will be use to promote a product. It's your choice which one will you think a lot easier.

grchl0513

Blog is much more effective than facebook when it comes to promoting a product because blogs is easier to search thru search engines than in facebook and if you post in facebook there is a tendency that your post might be deleted without your knowledge unlike in blog, you have control to your post.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.