Will you always go with the cheapest price?

lusciousgirl

It actually depends on different situations and scenarios.

If the product has the same quality, I will definitely go for the cheaper one. I don't get the point of buying the expensive stuff just because of the brand. I am not paying for the brand but I am paying for the quality of the products Im buying.

Another scenario is if I needed the product immediately, and the cheaper product will be delivered within a month and then that's the time that I will buy the product which is a little bit expensive yet easily available for me.

I will not consider the price of a product as long as the quality is good and it delivers what it promised!

CookieRunner

Of course not... Don't just rely on something cheap and yet the service sucks... Balance is the key... Check on it first, like thorough check. Quality comes first over the price no matter how expensive it is. Though it also depends on the budget that you have don't just go with the cheapest.

Maybe just compare, do your research - like check reviews and all sometimes it helps before buying.

edenmae29

Price is not just the deciding factor but also the quality. You may find a lot of products with too good to be true prices but there is always a con in that unless they are on sale. For me, quality comes first.

chongjasmine

I go mainly for quality, though price is an important factor as well.

Max Warren

Not at all. The price is one of the factors to filter the suppliers. To me, I would consider trustful level, product quality and some testing before pick it up

chongjasmine

Sometimes, I go for the cheapest price, though often I don't.

WillsBlogger

If you are a beginner, price matters a lot according to my experience because you can't simply spend money on something you're not much aware of just because people say it's good. I would rather go to other similar applications which are available for free and come back after obtaining enough knowledge about them.
Quality also matters a lot, but only when you are confident about the product itself.

LeonieEiffel

Of course not, quality comes first, but the price gap should always be logical. You should dominate first quality and then price, but sometimes you can take a chance on low price good quality service.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.