I want to sell on Amazon, how best can I promote my products to drive traffic and reviews?

roggy

As title, I am having online products as ebooks, mobiles and accessories, how can I promote these products on Amazon and tips to drive traffic and reviews for them? I read an article guides me using PPC ads but will this work? are there any alternatives to PPC ads?

rbmm

PPC can be pricey, and you can lose money if you don't know what you are doing.
My suggestion would be to set up an e-commerce site that links to the Amazon products.
You can probably set up a blog fairly easily if you don't already have a site up and running.

I also know that you can use Pinterest to link the images of the products to
the Amazon sales page, and have your affiliate link credited. I have never done
that, so I can't give you much more information on the "How-To's".
I am sure that somewhere on the internet you can find out how to do that.

Ron Killian

Don't see why it wouldn't be any different than promoting most anything. Promotion can vary slightly, but still promotion.

I agree, PPC can be price and it can be very easy to lose all you money. You have to have the cash to test and find those winning campaigns. But it can be the fastest way to drive traffic. And if you target, say specific models, if it has search volume, that might not be too expensive and "should" be better conversions.

As already mentioned, Visual products like unique cell phone cases for example might do well on pinterest.

Reviews are going to come in as they come in, don't know how you can make them come in. Sure there are places you can buy reviews, but that can be risky.

Muzzamil

As title, I am having online products as ebooks, mobiles and accessories, how can I promote these products on Amazon and tips to drive traffic and reviews for them? I read an article guides me using PPC ads but will this work? are there any alternatives to PPC ads?
You can also build a review website where you just write honest reviews about the product and then add the Amazon link at the bottom. Many people are doing this and are making a lot of money. If you are just beginning in Marketing then paid advertisements such as PPC might not be a good choice. Just like @rbmm, you can setup a eCommerce site that links to Amazon. But to get traffic, you would need to do a lot of SEO unless you want to do paid advertising which can be confusing for beginners.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.