Is Blogging Hard?

SirenOnFire

I believe this is really more a matter of perception, skills and knowledge. People who are tech savvy, and are naturally born writers, won't find it as hard compared to those who aren't, like me. I planned to make a blog back then but I didn't know the first things to do on how to do it. Basically, what I found difficult were the technicalities on how to start one. Now that I'm more exposed to the internet and the different ways one can earn from it, I am knowing more and more about which direction to take in order to arrive into what I'm aiming for my blog to become. As your point in bloggers needing to be excellent writers, I think you have a very good point on that. Then again, I believe it's more a matter of having topic that would entice and interest people rather than grammar and content. Yes, of course they're necessary, I'm not saying they're not, but what I'm pointing is,,you can still make a blog work without really being excellent at those. I also think that proper advertising of your blogs and putting real effort and creativity is a must. Uniqueness of discussions you tackle on your blog compared to the other existing ones, should be given much thought too.

anor0428

Blogging is hard if your heart is not into it. Some people take blogging as a source of extra income while others just enjoy the writing simply because that's what they love to do. I am not saying that all the time it will be a smooth flow, but for some who loves what he/she is doing, it will never be that hard. Like what they say, love your work and work for what you love.

lovefoxycharms

You could learn about blogging by visiting as many blogs as you can and researching online on how to make one. You could do some experiments, do trial and error until such time you have the courage to attempt making one. It may be hard at first but just like any other job or task, if you do it repeatedly, it will make you create progress. Practice makes perfect!

jaymish

I personally think blogging is hard , because you have to write from the heart .Off course people will argue that's the easiest thing to do. We all know how hard it is to put our thoughts to paper or to express ourselves. My thoughts are that it is easier to write, an article where you collect other people's point of view and add a few thoughts of your own.Blogging is like giving a part of yourself away. Sure that looks easy?Friends all that glitters is not gold.

karlaaaaaa

Yes it is hard if you yourself unto anyone to write for you. You yourself should know how to write a blog, also know how to write creatively to attract audiences. Also, you should know how to catch those appealing topics and be effective as you can be. Most bloggers write for themselves and they do it while in the presence of the specifics they are featuring. Once you master the art of creative writing, blogging would be a piece of cake to you, can also explore Social Media accounts to promote your blog. Also, you must have good camera that comes along with your blog. Capture those appealing photos and blend them with your blog.

gelotologist

For me sometimes blogging can be hard but it really depends on your mood. My idea of writing a blog is firstly, I need to have a good mood before doing anything and I need to think freely so I can jot down without stopping.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views