Does SEO work for Landing Pages?

Harry P

Hi Guys,
I know a bit more how SEO for a website or a blog but no experience If I want to try and get customers through SEO for a landing page?
I have also heard that SEO traffic doesn't convert well so should PPC be the main focus for a website selling info products?
Any comments? Thanks very much!

Miguelito203

Hi Guys,
I know a bit more how SEO for a website or a blog but no experience If I want to try and get customers through SEO for a landing page?
I have also heard that SEO traffic doesn't convert well so should PPC be the main focus for a website selling info products?
Yeah, S.E.O. works for landing pages (i.e. product reviews), but you have to target keywords at the end of the buying cycle - those that indicate the person has been exposed to whatever product you are promoting before. Keywords that end in "review" are one good example. I have never used paid traffic on any of my sites. What have you been using up until now?

Joey

Developer

Absolutely! Landing pages are simply web pages as well. Treat them
just as you would any other page, paying special attention to the
keywords you use as you want everything to be relative. Otherwise,
with or without traffic, your landing pages will be unsuccessful.

Harry P

Yeah, S.E.O. works for landing pages (i.e. product reviews), but you have to target keywords at the end of the buying cycle - those that indicate the person has been exposed to whatever product you are promoting before. Keywords that end in "review" are one good example. I have never used paid traffic on any of my sites. What have you been using up until now?

Joey
Yep I think it can be done by doing product reviews or blog posts and add links to targeted landing page that I want customers visit them.
In other words, I supposed that it's hard to SEO for a landing page.
Absolutely! Landing pages are simply web pages as well. Treat them
just as you would any other page, paying special attention to the
keywords you use as you want everything to be relative. Otherwise,
with or without traffic, your landing pages will be unsuccessful.
Of course I will treat them as other pages and adding any relevant keywords on it. but what was "Otherwise, with or without traffic, your landing pages will be unsuccessful."? I didn't understand what you mean.

ulterios

The best thing to do would be to treat every page of every website or blog that you own the same way in regards to SEO. If you simply have a 1 page site (landing page) or a landing page as part of a bigger site then just use the same SEO techniques and practices that you would use on any other web page.

harry smith

SEO does work for landing pages given two cases

If the page is a file & included within the domain (linked to the site)
If you are targeting niche keywords low in search volume & have necessary content with keyword density to support the same.

NahidHasan

Hi Guys,
It works if you can find desired keyword. Search engine doesn't have any different algorithm for landing pages, it is same. You just need to know, which keywords to target? Can I beat my competitors? Does this keyword help me get customers. Many people dont focus on SEO, because of the competition and short term nature. They might have a different outbound planning.

Abhijit Sao

Yes off course, SEO also works for landing page. Before starting seo for landing pages you must search for the targeted keywords for your page.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.