How to use forum marketing to drive traffic to your website?

Dopani

Hi folks,
Could you guys share me effective ways to drive traffic to my site using forum marketing?
I'm getting struggles with this method to drive traffic to my site, your tips would be appreciated.

Sandra

You just help people, and curiosity makes them want to know more about you. Use your signature to guide them toward a hub where they can satisfy that curiosity, and add a squeeze there to build a list.
Forum posting is a very personal form of promotion, you really need to be you. It's hard to fake it long term.
Once you have some authority, then the link can send people to a product instead. It is probably easier if it is offered inside the forum in the paid sections.
Or you can go the other way altogether and promote something that you think will be a strong bait for others in spite of you. For example I saw here a guy promoting a weird be paid to play video games thingy. There are a lot of techies here, it is a good try.

Ron Killian

Post alot and like Sandra said, be your self and try and help people. Be a REAL part of the community. Not the fly-by-might sig posters.

Most importantly, leave good quality posts. Not the junk one-lines, or posts that don't make sense or have really bad grammar.

Best way to stand out is to create your own posts, and good ones. 500-800 words or more. Those will get your more attention.

And of course, as already mentioned, your signature is of utmost importance. Just like any copy or advertising, the better it is, the more clicks it will get.

I also think it takes some time to build up a reputation, one that will get you more traffic. So don't rush it, build it up :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads