How to Get Sitelinks on Google?

Maxwell

When I search on google and getting search results, Google sometimes show additional links for the links of that website.
For example, if I search for WebmasterSun, webmastersun.com is the first search results. As picture belows
webmastersun.png

In addition to a link to WebmasterSun.com, Link Exchange, Mobile Marketing, Webmaster Marketplace, Content, Make Money Online, Scripts site links are included under the result.

In real time, my first result on Google and search for webdesign then returns a single link to the wikipedia.org entry for webdesign keyword, not webdesign website.

My questions is what should I do to get the "extended" Google search result listing or how to Get Google Sitelinks like webmastersun?

Deepak Kaushik

Webmaster Sun is not a keyword. Its a website's name and also it has very low competition. That's why this is happening.
But Webdesign is a very competitive keyword. So, If you want sitelinks from this keyword then you have to keep patience for a long period of time and you have to do quality work for this.

joelmathew

The official article about site links on google please read it: support.google.com/webmasters/answer/47334?hl=en

vishwa

Sitelinks are generated automatically you don't have to do it manually. As soon as your website got huge organic traffic Google automatically shows your sitelinks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.