Shorten Links and Earn Money, is it possible?

samimnoorzaitgc

I've tried many similar sites and left them before I reach the minimum of $5 cause I can't really trust them. Do they really pay? How can someone pay you for nothing!? I don't believe that people advertise their website on a link shortening site, If they even do, it can be enough to pay us and save some for themselves.
Any information?
Thanks,

Developer

Rest assured they are NOT making "nothing". If they are paying you to use their services,
they are certainly making SOME money. Even still, that does NOT necessarily mean that
they are legit or will even pay out. The best thing to do is "proper research". You could
start by Googling them and then also look to see if they have a forum with "real" users.

One of the many downsides to using a service like this is that people will soon learn to
simply ignore your links as many people do not want to sit there and view an ad which
most likely doesn't even relate to them. Yes, many of these types of sites TRY to show
relative ads, however, most fail in the true scheme of it.

Not just that, but many of your visitors will not even see the ads, initially, because of
ad blockers and such. When using an ad blocker, and visiting such a site, you're usually
confronted with the "Please disable your ad blocker before continuing" neon sign before
they can even proceed.

If you take the time and energy you would put into promoting paid links and used it to
write up some decent affiliate review articles or even a few info-products, I can all but
guarantee that your time will have been better spent this way than using a pay to link
service(s).

Miguelito203

I've tried many similar sites and left them before I reach the minimum of $5 cause I can't really trust them. Do they really pay? How can someone pay you for nothing!? I don't believe that people advertise their website on a link shortening site, If they even do, it can be enough to pay us and save some for themselves.
Any information?
Thanks,
I've never head of such a thing. Is this something new? Anyway, if you're looking to make legitimate money online, I recommend that you acquire some real knowledge and skills and focus on building something for the long-term. This could be something from being a ghostwriter, where you write content for other marketers or write content for sites or something like having a niche blog (review-site model) - most common way to make money online or a Private Label Rights store (like a cross between ghostwriting and blogging). You've really just got to do some research and figure out what you like.

Joey

rohan941

Any information?
Thanks,
Yes this is true I've had great success with Adfly and have receive real payment, and yes people do pay to advertise their website on a link shortening site. Some people claim that they had great success with adverting on link shortening site.

samimnoorzaitgc

Anyway, Thanks for the replies, It's the best If I not use them, they are not in my size ;)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.