WTS Web Scraping Script

Joe B. Ray

[URLnf="http://www.tengerdata.com/"]
scraping-template.jpg
[/URLnf]

Please PM me or email for details.

Web Marketing Tool

Just remember if considering scrapping to make sure it is done legally. This company seems legit, but many are not so do your research. Don't scrape emails if you live in the USA or your business is based in USA.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
Anything on the internet is public domain and scraping content from any site is not illegal unless you're collecting and storing banking information actually. Some sites don't want you to do that because it uses hosting resources, but that's why the big ones provide an API most of the time. Can you think of one instance other than banking data where scraping is illegal? What country are you from? I'm just curious.

mrjock

Do you have a demo or video of this product in action?

Joe B. Ray

Joe B. Ray
We can build a scraper very quickly and all scrapers are custom built based on client's needs. We don't have a demo video, but we can create one easily if needed. We just need to know what you need exactly. But, most likely, when we know what you need to scrape, we can scrape it faster than creating a video to demo how we would scrape it.

I just sent you a PM.

Joe B. Ray

Can you scrape any type of sites?
The short answer is "Yes". Technically, content can be extracted/scraped from any public website. We can definitely scrape anything as long as it's not illegal.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Eugeneus

What kind of soft would I have at the end ? Is it some script or program, what platform does it support? Windows, Linux, Mac? Or is it only one-time scraping?

Joe B. Ray

You won't need to have anything installed on your end. There are many ways to make this work, depending one what you need to get done. When you tell me the requirements, I will choose the easiest, fastest approach. Please PM the details.

Joe B. Ray

Generally, web scraping scripts are made to individual specifications provided by the client. Thus, I didn't set up any generic demos.

If you tell me know what you need, I will be happy to let you know how much it will cost.

You can email me here:

joe.tb (at) tengerdata (dot) com

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.