Can multiple G+ business, with the same webaddress and phone, cause issues with Google?

denvercardonations

I only had one phone and website so it is every where. Read that Google will lower the importance of all the links places. Can multiple G+ business, with the same webaddress and phone, cause issues with Google?

SEOPub

Are you talking about different businesses with the same phone number or duplicate listings of the same business?

denvercardonations

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Dude why are you doing "this" like "that"? I don't know how to refer to what it is you are doing, in fact the only word I can think of is "insane". No just kidding but seriously, I don't know if what you are doing is bad but it can't be good. I may be wrong but one things for sure, you're missing out on ranking web pages locally.

People will argue that citations and directory submissions will only be beneficial for maps rankings. Not true. It will also boost pages on the business site in local organic search results as well (blend this with links from local entities and organizations). So why waste a verified business on one domain?

Also the site linked to doesn't match one of the Google+ profiles. This can't be good, but not sure, as I've never seen anyone do what you are doing. You should have the G+ page linking to the business website it pertains to, and the NAP on that site should match the G+ listing exactly. This is where I think what you are doing will not have any positive effect. Lack of positive effect can only be considered to be a negative effect.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.