Advertising your video on Youtube?

arindamb

I have a promotional video for my site and want to have it advertised on Youtube, I have not tried YouTube ad before, have you got experience with YT ad?

Is it effective for increasing traffic and leads to some niche sites?

Cherin

Yes it is, Even you can share it through Facebook and twitter. As most of the visitors are available on these social media.

arindamb

arindamb
Have you tried Youtube Ad? what is your experience with it or do you get any good results from advertising via videos?

MaxiPads889

MaxiPads889
I have one client who said YouTube ads were good for getting views and in turn getting the video ranked - but he said buying fake views was more cost effective for this. The people watchin weren't always 100% engaged in the video.

WebmasterPhil

You might as well give it a try because organic ranking is not easy to get for popular common title videos. YouTube is what the 3rd most used search engine today? It's hard to get natural ranking for anything these days.

Rockk

Certainly it is, Even you are able to share it through Facebook and tweets. As most of the site visitors are available on these types of social media.

jaribhai

Youtube ads are good but it may not always target relevant audience. I think its better to promote youtube videos via Facebook groups and twitter so that they get quick popularity.

samimnoorzaitgc

I have a promotional video for my site and want to have it advertised on Youtube, I have not tried YouTube ad before, have you got experience with YT ad?

Go give it a try, hope you bring us all good news. We want to hear from your experience.

johnmicheal

Yes dear, you can use YouTube for your video advertisement. This is one of the most popular video sharing platform. There are number of visitors visit on YouTube every day. YouTube is really helpful and effective for your promotional video to increase traffic. Apart from this ,you can also use other top video sharing platform for video promotion.

jasondean

Hi Arindamb,
Using Youtube as a tool to promote video for your website is an effective way. Youtube, you know, is the best video-sharing platform now. Therefore, there is no place left better than Youtube to drive traffic to your website.
With a reasonable budget, you can run your advertising videos.

vaughn

You can post your ad in youtube. You have an option of 3 youtube ad formats to choose from. They are:
1. Display ads: Appear on right side of featured ad
2. Overlay Ads: Appear below featured video
3. Skippable Video ads: They can be skipped after 5sec. This type of ad can either appear before or in between or after the featured video.
4. Non- Skippable video ads: This type of ads cannot be skipped. This type of ads appear before or during or after the main video.

According to your requirement you can post your video ad. Your ad will be shown according to the type you have opted. Visibility of your ads will increase as all visitors of youtube will be able to watch your ad. In this way you can boost traffic.

rfharris

Youtube is a huge website with huge traffic so it would definitely be helpful to post a video about your business there. After posting the video you should also promote it on other social sites to get maximum exposure.

slaponmedia

Hi @arindamb

I just like to share my experience regarding your query, 1st of all if you want to make promotion of your site then instead of YouTube you can go for AdWords (image ads search ads and many more) , but still if you want to go with video ads just keep in mind that optimization is most important so , for that proper targeting is needed (interest, topics, demographics, placement etc.,) and on an average the CTR is get up to 2-10% but if you will do proper targeting it can go up to 35-45%, the best to use targeting is dont use all of them or multiple targeting in single campaign, instead use different campaigns for different targeting for best result, also proper meta tagging of video is important (title, Description and keywords), please try and post your feedback in reply

Thanks &regards

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.