Have you ever made money online ?

DavidLux

Hi,

I'm earning money online with PPC on my blogs & websites
what about you ?
any shares...

Mbolak

There are lot of ways to earn money through online. But i was interested in doing Reselling business. Reselling business means just selling others services or products at higher cost earning money by getting commission from them .In reselling business you can fix your price for that products or services and you can market it and gain more profit.

Julzwriter

Hi,

what about you ?
any shares...
I make money through selling my writing services.

Perhaps you should start a thread showing people
how to make money online through PPC and blogging.
It will really help other people who do not know how to
monetize their blogs.

MyPayingAds

MyPayingAds
This is actually a great idea Julzwriter, I might do this myself.

With regards to how I make money online: I use content locking to generate income on some of my blogs. I'm also suing revenue sharing which is making me the most money.

Another easy way to make money online especially if you have the traffic is through link shortening. The site I use has a really great script you can place on your website. The script will trigger whenever someone lands on your website. You won't make a lot from link shortening but it should be enough to buy some traffic to your sites.

jallyjames

If you are looking for a job online there are numerous locations you can proceed but understand it's work just like a normal job but the only difference is you don't commute.....

tomhardy

You can do online business with asset sites. When you select best investment sites you can receive money from it.

preetihospital

You are telling that you are making money through PPC, can you be more specific about this. I mean are you promoting something on your blog through PPC to sell that for earning money or how?

erinnagata

Mine is through affiliate marketing, in where you get paid for promoting their service or brand.

hipcat

I've earned a full time living online for the past 8 years trying just about everything: reselling services, affiliate products, programs, HYIP, plus more own products and services.

It's easy to earn money online, but difficult for most people to master because there are so many avenues to pursue.

DavidLux

DavidLux
I sure this consumes you more time and efforts to have money online, right?
What is HYIP? and how to make money with it?
This is the first time I've ever heard about making money with HYIP :)

milton02

milton02
Here is I am cheerful to share my online money earning experience. I got two years experience in hyip fields. So, A few weeks ago I was started hyip site right through PAM HYIP script. I confidently started that business. At first I got fear how to manage this hyip site in online. Luckily I was created hyip site securely so I got much investor from online. So what I am successfully running my business.

tomhardy

tomhardy
The HYIP is one type of a risky program. This business is run based on the banking system. For sure, site owners pay money to you over than banks. But, you must know the all process of this business, before involve it. First, you will analyze the range of this site HYIP script. After checking Customer’s opinion, I say ARM HYIP script is good for the managed HYIP site. As a result, you just pick who run a HYIP site based on this script.

Warren76

Yes I have; with VStores. Sadly, VStores went out of business around 2005! :-(

Hi,

what about you ?
any shares...

bluemotion

How To Make Money Online

Making money online is something that anyone can do. But beware, there are no push button softwares out there that can do the job for you, despite the wild claims made.

Making money online is a business, and like any business, you need to put in the work. That said however, anyone can do it with the right training, as it is a skill that be learned like any other skill.

The first thing you need to do is to pick a profitable niche.
Read my article below to discover how to do this.

What Not To Do

If you're going to promote a product or service to make money online, whether it be your own or as an affiliate, there is one thing that you must NOT do. You must not pick a product or service just because you happen to like it, or because it is your favourite hobby, or even that you 'think' it will sell.

This is entirely the wrong way to start. You must first of all conduct research into what it is people are looking for, and more importantly, are prepared to part with their cash. Naturally, if you can find a product or service that meets both criteria, then you will have the edge as it will be a 'niche' of which you have prior knowledge. What is a niche? The world of commerce is known as a marketplace. In terms of the internet, this is where you can buy practically every product or service imaginable online.

A niche is a section or different product range of that marketplace. This could be gardening, or furniture or dog training or car maintenance. Almost endless amount of subject matter.

Where To Start

There are three main areas which are known as evergreen, simply because the products or services in those areas are sought after all year round. They are not seasonal. You wouldn't try selling Christmas tree products in July. However, people looking to lose weight for example will be looking for products all year.

So what are these three magic areas. They are health, wealth and lifestyle. Let's take a look at each one in turn, and see how may different niches there could be in each one.

Health

Diet, vitamins and supplements, weight loss, quit smoking, children's health, acne, psoriasis, hair loss, anxiety, sexual health, irritable bowel syndrome arthritis. The list goes on and on. See how many more you can add. Let's look at wealth.

Wealth

Work from home, betting, forex trading, penny shares, internet marketing, business opportunities, affiliate marketing, start your own business, eBay selling. again, the list is endless. What about lifestyle.

Lifestyle

Mind body and spirit, Self improvement, Self help, Dating, Online study courses, Personal development. By now you should start seeing the picture.

Now, once you've decided a niche that you would like to promote, you need to determine if there is a need for it. You want to know if people in enough quantity are eager to part with their cash to buy it. There must be a considerable demand, otherwise you will be wasting your time and effort trying to promote.

The Research

There are many different ways to determine what people are looking for. Most will be tools which will tell you what 'keywords' people are typing into Google or the search engine of their choice. This will give an indication of whether or not the product or service is sought after.

However, there are other methods which can be used before using keyword tools, to determine the popularity of a product. Go on the internet and look at the categories of books on offer. If there is a book on a particular niche you are interested in, there is a good chance it could be a profitable niche. Amazon is a huge marketplace. Go to books and select the best sellers tab. Again, this is a good indication of what could be a profitable niche.

Go to eBay and go to eBay Pulse. This will show you the most popular searches that people are looking for.

Next Step

When you've decided what you believe is going to be a profitable niche that you would like to promote, you now need to conduct some keyword research. Go to Google and type in ' keyword tool'. When the page loads, type in your keyword and you will see a list detailing the number of global monthly searches on your keyword and similar keywords.

There are many free tools on the internet to determine what keywords people are typing in. Use them, test them against each other. Experiment with them. The time taken to conduct your keyword research will pay dividends in the longer term.

Final Word

Remember, to be successful and make money online, you need to promote a product or service that people are looking for, NOT what YOU want them to buy. The better your research, the more likely you will succeed online. This article is just the tip of the iceberg in keyword research. Take time, do your research well and best wishes on your venture

aronmatt3

I have seen many online money making platforms and I found many of them as genuine like mturk etc. but it is hard to make any fortune with them and even they are paying very less money that is not worth our time.
Working on affiliate to generate some sale and earning money is much more better than wasting time somewhere else in search of money making platform.

drdialeruk

I am earning money online my doing SEO for my clients. they are paying me. they are very happy with my work.

lakso

I am trying to make money with adsense. I have one good site and some visitors, but its growing. I hope that after few month i can earning more that 5e+ per day.

Adsense know to pay very much if click were from United States and similar countries.

rossi100

There are parcel of approaches to gain cash through on the web. Be that as it may i was intrigued by doing Reselling business. Exchanging business implies simply offering others administrations or items at higher expense acquiring cash by getting commission from them .In exchanging business you can alter your cost for that items or administrations and you can advertise it and increase more benefit.

wellsworld

i love the info being shared here. it is a quick guide for newbie. i am more of cpa marketer now!

MrGravyCakes

I used to run a gaming website (Wordpress) with someone and after a lot of time and effort, it did in fact make money. My tips on making money are:

Make sure you know about SEO. If yiu set up your SEO correctly, it will get more people to your site
Put ads up, but not right in the way. Do not trick users to clicking them. You don't want to seem desperate, people will click them if they click them.put them in a prominent, yet non obtrusive place.
Be patient. This will not be something that happens in a week,nor month..it takes a while but it worth it

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: samng

samng

samng
Yes it does take a while for the website to rank. I was impatient when I was a newbie. So, I made changes to my website and try to check if its ranking improve on Google within 5 minutes. That was just plain crazy. I realised that Google (in some cases) takes some time to take into account changes made on your site. I had a site that ranked on page 12 at first and after 2 months, it ranked on page 2 (without me doing any changes)...So patience does pay off sometimes

talukdar

I have several blogs and I am making a good amount of money from those blogs. Two blogs are approved by Adsense. On rest of my blogs I am running Ads with some high paying Ad networks.

samng

Yes I have made money setting up a website from scratch, ranking it on google for the correct keywords and selling affiliate products. The income is on autopilot making a few hundred dollars a month.

ronniece

Wow these are great ideas. thank you all for sharing your experiences. Me I am earning an average of $220 a month in one affiliate program. The problem is always on how to get more sign ups and make them active. I am still looking for 1 or 3 more like that so that I can have at least $500 to $700 a month. I will be happy with that income..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.