How keywords play key role in SEO?

vaughn

While talking about SEO, keywords play a great role. I want to know how keywords play important role in SEO.

pathfinder

While talking about SEO, keywords play a great role. I want to know how keywords play important role in SEO.
If you don't target keywords in title, description, post content...etc then how people will find your site in search engine results and how search engines will give your webpages right positions in its results?

Understanding about keywords can help you improve SEO rankings for your site.

shivaganguly

For search engine optimization (SEO), keywords are the connector, the relationship between you and your prospects, established and indexed by the search engine. Users search on words or phrases, and, if your site is well optimized, your pages turn up in the search results.

janejury

key words is key for searching. you seo key words with high rank to generate the traffic rank of your site. with keywords, google pick your site because it is optimized, your page turn up at higher rank in result. by the way, you can check key word at this site siterank.me provides key words to help you optimize your site effeciently

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views