How to crawl and put up blogs using dedicated server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisonvpb

Hello there,

I dont want to hire SEO company to rank my website.it is too expensive.Do you know how to crawl website and put up blogs using dedicated server by myself?

Thank you very much.

fromrachel

Hello there,

I dont want to hire SEO company to rank my website. It is too expensive. Do you know how to crawl website and put up blogs using dedicated server by myself?

Thank you very much.
"crawl website" is a term use for search engine spiders get your website data or you create a tool to crawl a targeted site and get date from it.
"put up blogs using dedicated server" is a way to set up a new blog on a new web hosting ( a dedicated server )
I don't understand your questions
What do you mean for crawling website?
Have you got a dedicated server and needing helps to put your blogs on it? or you want someone to setup for you a dedicated server and having a blog on it?

shivaganguly

You can crawl your website blog using google webmaster. You need to add property in that and add the code in your website. Once it is done you can crawl your website and its URLs through the option crawl -> fetch as google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.