How to increase organic traffic for your keywords?

premiumproxies

Hello friend,
I think SEO and SMM is one of the best ways to increase your website rank and Traffics. You know SMM have a lot of targeted people for any website. If you show up your website goodly. Then you will able to get a lot of trafic of your website.
Have a nice time.

hakireview

You should combine short-term & Long-term strategies to reach your goal!
Short-term: Use Google ads,( also Facebook ads)
Long-term: Link building to help your SEO ranking, build social network,..

Franco777

I think you should give it time, while you continue posting quality content. There can arise such problems especially to new blogs/websites, but with time, things are going to be well. Continue giving your blog more attentions and everything will go as you wish.

edwardkenway

In this tech generation you can find lots of tips and tricks that can help you to increase organic traffic for your website, Actually this is very hard to bring traffic organically, but some tricks might be help to increase traffic. some of them:

-->you can research your keyword
-->You can optimize your website
-->Use long or short tail keywords
-->Share your website in different social media, where DA and PA rating is high
-->Post content in different site and anchor the keywords, which keys you want to use

these are some tricks which might be helpful for you for increasing traffic to your website.

Goyum

It totally depends on your niche, which type of keyword you selected. First you should do competition analysis, after that you should observe the positive and negative points of your competitor, After observing all of this you should high quality backlink for your domain and best on page of your website.

linconcley

There are lots of methods which are effective for getting organic traffic:

*Need to identify target keywords
*On-page is very important so need to optimize it perfectly
*Using long tail keywords is important, you can get it from search engine search suggestion.
*Need to do backlinks with high DA sites
*Social media engagement is important

these methods works nice for bring more organic traffic to a website.

acemetillidie0001

Typical SEO doesn't hold the weight that it used to. It needs to be in conjunction with other means such as SMM, paid advertising, and more unless you're OK with waiting for keywords to rank naturally without authority. Creating engaging content and then taking to social media to get social shares is the easiest and cheapest way to get free traffic and will ultimately help build your brand and site authority.

SEO itself isn't dead, but as Google and other search engines give more weight to paid advertising and relevant authority, it's harder and takes longer to rank organically.

Scott.

paritosh

Recently I've built a new site about making money online and I saw 23 clicks per day came from Google search engine in Google webmaster tool after 2 months. I want to know some tips on how to increase organic traffic or number of clicks for keywords on my new site? my goal is get 150 clicks from Google per day after 2 months more. Its possible?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Harry
Hi,

If you are trying to raise your organic traffic for your keyword then I must suggest you build unique and more attractive content by using this keyword and share them in different social media and create article submission for this keyword with content.

iseomaster

Look my friend use internal links as a factor will help you fast than any other way look add some related post for ex if you show 6 related posts in you article make it double.
add your top posts with important keywords in side-bar (max internal links per page 100 link)

vedika

Here is the 5 ways to improve keyword rankings in google.

1. Working Smarter, Not Harder
2. Dream Your Keyword Theme
3. Get Specific with Qualifiers
4. Finding Diamonds in the Google Rough
5. Get Strategic with the Competition

prawalikaroy

Identify your website’s bad & good links
Remove and disavow bad backlinks
Optimize your meta data and content
Create quality content on a regular basis
Create a powerful internal linking system

juliaann

There is just only one way to increase traffic for your keywords.

SEO is an only organic way to increase the traffic, If you know How to SEO for keywords you can gain traffic for your keywords.

johnmart

The challenges for any business is to make sure that when people look for a product or service like yours, they find you and not a competitor. Traffic that arrives at your website through a search engine result from traffic that arrives from other referring channel likes paid ads or another site links to you. Get more traffic on your website increase your business visibility and creadibility. If you want to increase organic traffic on your blog or website, you can follow some basic point as-

- Create Good Content with Visual Representation
- Identify your website’s bad & good links
- Remove and disavow bad backlinks
- Blog about your user’s questions and problems
- Be a contributor to reputable sites in your industry
- Do keywords research and create a keyword database
- Optimize your metadata and content
- Create quality content on a regular basis
- Create a powerful internal linking system
- Encourage readers to link to your website
- Monitor your SEO progress and the incoming links

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.