Do you use a CDN?

harrygreen90

Beyond just paying for good hosting package like Cloud or a dedicated server. Do you use a CDN for your shared or VPS to try to optimize your website load faster and to serve your visitors better or prevent from any ddos attacks?
If so what CDN do you use and how happy are you with it?

virtubox

I have tried MaxCDN and KeyCDN but I haven't notice a big impact on my website performances.
So currently I only use Cloudflare with the free CDN included and the loading speed are really good.

If your website is light and doesn't load heavy assets such as HQ pictures or CSS animation, you will have better results with cloudflare because it doesn't have to create extra http requests to be used as a CDN. It's only a proxy and it will cache your assets. So if you are looking to a way to optimize your website, you should go with Cloudflare.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
Are you saying that CloudFlare will save load times on large HQ images? I have that problem right now trying to solve it the easy way.

virtubox

virtubox
Cloudflare will make your website loading faster and will cache your small assets. For large HQ images -> KeyCDN, MaxCDN
Small tips for KeyCDN, you can have 250GB free trial if you register from the keycdn.com/blog/

UWH-David

Beyond just paying for good hosting package like Cloud or a dedicated server. Do you use a CDN for your shared or VPS to try to optimize your website load faster and to serve your visitors better or prevent from any ddos attacks?
If so what CDN do you use and how happy are you with it?
Absolutely. MaxCDN. Excellent when most your site is static, a great reason to build out a site in html5 instead of WordPress when possible. CDN allows for loading your site much faster further away from the server. If your website has a worldwide presence it is a highly recommended solution.

SenseiSteve

I use Cloudflare and haven't had any issues with it to date.

Shimei

I use Cloudflare Pro which increased performance by lowering the page load time by near 4 seconds. Here's the result of using Cloudflare. As you can see avg page load time is 2.0 seconds. I doubt it gets "much" better than that:

as22_postimg_org_5s4sqccf5_5_2_4.jpg

anhbloginc

Currently, I'm using Amazon CloudFront as CDN and there's nothing to complaint about it at all. So far so good.

vishwa

I am recently started using Cloudflare for my blog. The result is very positive. I can see the improvements in my blog speed and performance. It increase my blog security and loading times. I am very happy to use it.

Colombiawebs

good day

Try Maxcdn and Cloudflare and they are good

I am currently with cdn77 and it is excellent

Between these two options my final choice

Cdn77.com

Blessings

postcd

I think that commercial CDN is waste of money, unless you have realy huge traffic and big data.
The improvement of page load speed is not that significant for me to pay that money.
Currently i am using free Cloudflare CDN and quite happy with that.
PS: i used MaxCDN and stopped being happy witht hem. Suddenly high prices.

Russiantranslator

I used Cloudflare, but switched to Amazon CloudFront. And I am very happy with their service. And it is almost free.

Daniel Cortes

I speed tested my site and pages before activating all of the tools with cloudflare and there was a notable increase in page load speed with it.

shiju

I use Cloudflare, their service is good. But recently a global network failure reported and effected their network too. For getting DDos protection and monitoring is more efficient.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.