What is the main source of your traffic?

FreebieBoy34

I think search engine optimization is the best way to get traffic from search engines. Beside forum marketing and social networks also work. I think every website have a main source of its traffic. For me, I am getting good traffic from Google, a little from Bing and 20% from social networks. Let me know yours...what is the main source of your site traffic ?
The bulk of my traffic comes from Social Media postings as I usually get 180-200 new visitors daily...:)

Goliathstwin

Goliathstwin
On your page or profile or groups? I am also doing according to this way but not get good traffic as you.

FreebieBoy34

FreebieBoy34
On my business page. I don't mind to much about the traffic I get from my personal page because this is only reserve for personal stuff... If you want to gain more traffic, then I suggest you try to improve you marketing strategy a bit better so you can have the same amount of visitors per day as I have...:)

KleponPink

I got many from Facebook, but there is no conversion from it....I think it's only good for branding. :)

Harry P

On my business page. I don't mind to much about the traffic I get from my personal page because this is only reserve for personal stuff... If you want to gain more traffic, then I suggest you try to improve your marketing strategy a bit better so you can have the same amount of visitors per day as I have...:)
What is marketing strategy you are taking to?

I got many from Facebook, but there is no conversion from it....I think it's only good for branding. :)
Yeah I tried both free and paid methods with Facebook but they didn't work for my business, it doesn't convert well, I think it is by their audience.

Claire_Anderson

Usually Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterst and you tube can be used to drive huge amount of traffic to the blog and in addition to these platforms, you can also use the forums and blogs to double your website traffic. You can also submit articles to other blogs to get more views to your website

krashtalk

I started my website about 2 months ago. My main source of traffic so far has been through online forums. I find promoting on forums to be a lot of grunt work really. I started working on my SEO not too ago, and have seen an increase in traffic from google.

Devin Holdcraft

I started my website about 2 months ago. My main source of traffic so far has been through online forums. I find promoting on forums to be a lot of grunt work really. I started working on my SEO not too ago, and have seen an increase in traffic from google.
Exactly, beside organic traffic from search engines, promotions on online forums will be more efficient to increase sales for any websites.

What is your niche?

My main source is Google and Facebook
Traffic from Google is the most effective source which converts well but in my personal opinion, Facebook is a waste of money if you expect to have sales from driving traffic from it.

krashtalk

krashtalk
Hey Devin,

My niche is self-education in business/entrepreneurship.
Since it is quite specific it helps in narrowing down my marketing efforts to certain channels.

What about you? What is your niche? and what channels drive your traffic?

TracyMoon

My Niche is List Building.

yeah I think so, I'm following a short PL course, I'm not sure Social is a good source or not.

jaspals

Search engines remains my top source of traffic, social media is not at all constant. One day you get plenty and the next day you are zero.

Colombiawebs

good day

My main source of traffic is

Google
Backlinks
Post in Forums
Advertising on specialized sites

These techniques generate high positioning in search engines

Blessings

kim16

My traffic comes from social media, forum posting, blog posting, and blog commenting. I'm new to SEO so I'm not sure about the improvements in terms of google ranking and stuff.

hynds

I think search engine optimization is the best way to get traffic from search engines. Beside forum marketing and social networks also work. I think every website have a main source of its traffic. For me, I am getting good traffic from Google, a little from Bing and 20% from social networks. Let me know yours...what is the main source of your site traffic ?
I think you should learn more about SEO, almost traffic on the internet come from SEO campaigns, beside of that you need to create many Social account to promote your business. These are all the free ways that you can do every time without spending anything.
If you have budgets, I think you should run CPC campaign such as Google Adwords or Facebook CPC,...

Good luck to you,

simonwalker

Main source is social media, forums & Q/A sites

Harry P

Harry P
I don't think Q/A sites can generate good traffic, maybe I will have it a go.
Forums definitely is a great source for free traffic, I never miss this option for daily traffic tasks.

Abhishek_Jain

I am getting maximum traffic from Search Engines and few strings from Social Media.

davebusiness86s

At first I run Ads so most traffic come from Facebook. After a while I SEO good so traffic started to come mostly from Google

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.