How to send automatic thanks to new followers on Twitter?

Devin Holdcraft

I have followers on my Twitter account daily but it's not convenient if I say thank to my new followers manually for following me. Is there a ways to automatic thanks to new followers on Twitter?

Website Design Ltd

Hi Devin,

We did some initial research into this a while ago, and it seems like most places are going to end up charging to send out messages to new followers. However Holr has exactly what you're looking for, and it's free if you don't mind a bit of branding on the messages you send out. Alternatively they do offer paid packages that remove the Holr branding.

ulterios

There are scripts that you can buy on Code Canyon that can do this for you. You can get one cheap (under $20) and own the script. Some also have multiple features that can do other tings as well.

sridhivya

2 free tools to send automated direct message are SocialOopmh and CrowdFire.

Colombiawebs

Happy day

If you want to send an automatic greeting to twitter users

There is the following tool

Zoho.com/social

Interacts with your social networks and allows you to post automatically up to 5 different social networks

* Facebook
* Twitter
* Google +
* Linkeind
* Instagram

Blessings

ChicagoRELawyer

That's call Auto DM..

You have to use twetter manager for this.. There are many :D But in my opinion crowdefire is best :D

Try that out ;)

Anarojas

Hi

use Crowdfire,App Unfollowers, both are perfect to send messages automatically.

Thanks

Ron Killian

Not crazy about crowdfire because of all the branding. If I remember right, they also send out other messages like top interactors, ect.

One thing I wanted to mention, just be careful what you auto send. Maybe it's just me, but I find it super annoying when people go right to selling or promotion in their thanks for following DM's. But maybe that is me. Just not very professional. Or I am just not as aggressive as some. :)

Thalea Cruz

I was using crowdfireapp but I stopped it since last year. I focused on replying inquiries manually and thanking new followers. I just notice that they can appreciate it more if there is no "via appname".

Ergoprime

You won't make this happen without a tool. I don't know of a tool that can do this for free, but sending PMs to your new followers can be a great way to increase your leads. Offers them something they could be interested in. An ebook, discount, coupons or similar things work quite well.

Jack_Dan

There are two excellent services on the internet for an automated direct message for your twitter follower. One is SocialOopmh, and another one is CrowdFire, these two are very useful for automatic Twitter welcome messages.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies