How to get quality traffic from US UK?

hoangvu

I know it is easy to generate traffic from across the world using SEO. However, if I want to get quality traffic and that too from specific countries, like UK and US, how will I get it? I want traffic which converts for my clients. Cos if they get money, I get money :D

Tell me, whats the magic for getting quality?

subin

WEb 2.O link building sites only helps to boost seo rank ratings from websites.

BloodMaster

Try using Web 2.0 Marketing Techniques. Create blogs, submit articles, join MySpace, Facebook, and YouTube. If you do these things and follow up I am pretty sure that you will generate leads from the U.S.

JoeHasty

Focus only on US, UK based site for SEO and build all your back links for those site only.Local sites are best way to improve traffic for regional sites.

Reactions: Mathew

Mathew

Mathew
That's very good idea, but what about focusing on other country who have different language other than English?how can we promote through SEO and local internet marketing strategy?

Stephen Seabrook

I think social media marketing is a very good technique for getting quality traffic because most of the people from US and UK uses Facebook daily. These countries have the highest number of active users. US is #1 and UK is #2 in case of Facebook users.

jonnyboi

To Get USA traffic, create a niche targeting blogger blog. Optimize your blog to a particular region using google map, set your geographic location to USA or UK and set search description to the area of your choice and input your keyword as well images. make sure all your images have website link in them and click on publish.

BobBranson

If anyone want to get quality traffic from USA and UK then Social media optimization,social n/w profiling and social bookmarking are excellent techniques because Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn are famous social media sites present there.

ayanhost

I definatly agree with you also should do forum profile, social networking, bookmarking etc.

guma

For this its very important to focus on local SEO, go for link building of specific country you can do this via local directories, local citation, blogs, forums and web 2.0 submissions. target only specific country you want and work accordingly it will definitely help you.

roland

If you want any Specific country campaign without those countries please contact with me.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies