Content Email Marketing plays an important role in your email campaigns. Email with good content, it helps to bring the values â€‹â€‹and beliefs to email receivers. So, how to write email marketing content, there are ways to write out. First you need follow the steps to be able to write content email marketing to get attention and create confidence when the recipient opens the email.
1. Create a title. Use the word dynamic, practical, attractive, contains a verb, to ensure accuracy in accordance with the contents of email, make the reader curious in the email content.
2. Foreword. Write an introduction (should be less than 100 words and bold, use italics), including 2 best questions, contains core information and curiosity about the email content. You can do this by asking questions to the reader. They are facing? The purpose of the introduction is to evoke the desires of customers.
3. Tell a story. Tell them the problem that you have faced and how you solved them. Where people will learn more about who you are. Make sure that you provide sufficient information about how you have solved the problem. In this way, customers will believe what you say in the future.
4. Asked another question. In the email content using interactive question types, question the user who. Now you have aroused interest from customers, ask them if they want to know how you did it.
5. Make a request to action. In the body of the email should be the course of action with the reader to the problem, you want users to see the contents. For example, "Come on, co-own". The request that will direct customers to your website or product.
6. End of email. Please post a link to your email. It is best summarized the main content of the email. Basically, restated the email content of the previous paragraph. More would be better to tell your customers what they are looking for. Always make customers feel like by providing information and best solution for their needs.
Personally I focus on promoting products that passes great value to its users. Apart from that if you want to create an attractive email campaign than you need to focus on the title of the campaign it must be very attractive and convincing.
I hate email marketing and never use it, to market anytrhing.
I do not want to spa-mmy others email boxes.
This work other way as well. I do not read any unsolicited mail and never bought anything.
Sop, do not send me any marketing emails - it just do not work. Save your time!!!