New Leads??

Nick@phonewagon

Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you cant always just rely on that. Thanks.

ulterios

What type of products, services or business are you trying to get leads for?

Have you tried social media marketing? That can usually help you to get more leads.

Ava Sagel

Advertisers nowadays need to come always up with new and crisp thoughts to enamor the consideration of clients, and one approach to do as such is by the generation of Leads. Lead Generation is a term that is utilized to allude to the generation of intrigue or request among customers into the administrations or items offered by a business. Lead Generation can be viewed as identical to publicizing. The more a business can make quality leads, the better are the odds to enhance deals.
There are even some tools which can give you the leads you are interested in which will simplify your work. Tools to get leads regardless your functional domain are,
Leadlake
LeadFuze
InsideView
eGrabber
SalesTools
These tools will help you to get enough leads you need and can help you to get quality leads.

dbs00

If you know your customers than advertise on facebook to your custom audience. If your doing it right than its Laser Targeted :)

Amy Richardson

You have to know your target group very well then you can choose for example cold emails, cold calling (yes it all still works), pay ads in bing, google or facebook.

Ergoprime

Email marketing has the best conversion rate regarding sales, but you need to get the emails first. You don't want to buy a bunch of email and send them your offers, in which they might not even be slightly interested. Creating a good email list is hard, but video marketing is said to be the most effective one.

Which makes quite sense. More and more text and images are found on the web. People are lazy and rather watch a video than read an article.

Jack_Dan

I think social media marketing is beneficial for lead generation. I used a lot of Facebook ad campaign for my niche, and it always works for me(very active). It also depends upon your niche and how you are targeting your audiences. PPC advertising is another good way to generate new leads if you have sound knowledge of keywords and SEO.

zeedollar

The best bet is to go with social media marketing or PPC advertising, do a well targeted campaign and you can get unlimited number of goodleads. Its a proven method that has worked and is still working. You can also concetrate on video marketing, it also has good engagement and conversion.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.