Can I install Prestashop on shared hosting?

Tshepo

I'm wanting to move from Woocommerce to Prestashop but to be hosted on a shared hosting plan, i did some searches and there are some people are complaining it it shows error 503 and it looks like the installer will use a lot of CPU power. I don't know i can install it on a shared hosting or not, what kind of shared hosting that allowing Prestashop to work on it?oudlinux setup?

vishwa

I remember the days when I install eCommerce cms for my clients. Prestashop is one of the best eCommerce software to create a online store. You can definitely install it on your shared hosting account. It won't impact your hosting account until your site gets plenty of visit and needs more server resources.

HostaPolis

It will work within reason. As mentioned, once the traffic picks up you will likely need to upgrade to a heavier server that can handle the load.

ROIND

Back in 2012 my clients wanted an e-commerce site in short period of time, Si I used at first Magento but the shared hosting for some reason couldn't handle it than I installed PrestaShop nd it worked like charm

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.