What Is The Best Social Media Manager Platfom?

joshmoy

Hi guys! There are several social media manager platforms online, but I want to know the best manager platform. I know of Hootsuite and a few others, but they restrict some of their services to their premium users only.

So I want to know if there is a better platform to manage social media accounts and with a user friendly interface. Thanks!

Ergoprime

Hi guys! There are several social media manager platforms online, but I want to know the best manager platform. I know of Hootsuite and a few others, but they restrict some of their services to their premium users only.

So I want to know if there is a better platform to manage social media accounts and with a user friendly interface. Thanks!
In my opinion MassPlanner is one of the best social media management tools, especially for Instagram. Unfortunately it shut down.

Unknown

You have plenty of different management tools still available even if you don't like the Hootsuite. But I have to say that Hootsuite is probably the best and definitely the most popular.

Anyway here are my suggestions:
Buffer - has better scheduling options than Hootsuite,
SocialOopmh - website tool, you can schedule tweets/posts, see the retweets, auto-follow, track keyword and more,
Everypost - super easy to use, even supports accounts like LinkedIn, Google+, ...

I am sure that one out of these three will meet your needs, if not tell me and I'll dig even deeper ;)

vishwa

Hootsuite is definitely one of the best Social media management tool. You can also go with Massplaner and Sproutsocial as well. Both of the them are Good Social media management tools.

zeedollar

Buffer is a really good one with lots of services available in their platform, plus it is really cheap to use and solves all your management issues for your social media accounts. But most social media platforms have some scheduling feature this days and you can easily manage your contents by just posting and leaving to spread within a specific period of time.

rawatgoal

I have been using HootSuite from last 2 years for managing my social media platforms like facebook and twitter.
For multi accounts, it is one of a best tool i have ever used so far.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.