Are you dependent on social media?

JezieLyn

I am not dependent on Social Media for my personal life but with the business I kinda. I must admit that Social media is a very effective way to sell your product/s. It gives you a lot of connection, thus you save time. But with personal aspect, Social media should have limitations. I've been seeing people who would publicly advertise their personal problems. I have done that before and whenever I think about it I laughed at myself. Too stupid of me. I now realize that Social Media can be a good help but it should never be you online diary.

trendjing

Social media can really brings us closer to our family and friends. It does helps us engage with other people as well, but it does not mean we should fully rely on it.

For people who are working far from their family, it opens the way for communication and ease boredom and being homesick. By connecting to social media, we could create a reunion or a gathering wherein family or friends will have a chance to meet up and mingle in a personal level.

It just depends on a person whether he would use social media in a positive aspect or would he let it consume him.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.