Making money at home?

markblue321

Since you are into programming. You can sell your skills online as a web developer. You can develop web applications depending on the client's specification. Wordpress, Drupal, and other content management systems based on PHP are examples of in-demand projects today.

Nejii

I have been working from home since 10 years. If you consider working from home just like regular job and treat it equally, you can actually earn a living. Here are some of the things I have been doing
Writing articles
Ghost writing books
Publishing ebooks
Blogging
Selling products and services
You must be a good writer! I am impressed since you were doing it for ten years. It was also a dream for me to just work at home and do things like you do. At the moment, I am working at home as an online teacher and I am enjoying it. But, I also want to widen my skills or develop new skills in me.

Oh yeah I love Snuckls! Can you believe that I won a total of $8.24 in just two days? What happened was 4 out of my 5 numbers were picked for two days straight.
Wow. That's good. I have been playing in Snuckls, too! But too bad I haven't won/earned yet. Until I got bored now.

Last edited by a moderator:

BelindaMT

I agree with you, Rob. Doing something you really enjoy will make you successful in that area. Not only online but also in our daily life. Here in the internet world, If you don't enjoy blogging for example, and you are only doing it for the sake of money, you cannot create good blogs and you will not earn at all. But if blogging is your passion and you enjoy doing it, money will follow you.

novice143

If you are with programming try to sell programs in companies or hospital. Well, of course, you will be out home when you are finding the market but when you have a contract you may spend a lot of time doing it at home.

Well if you can have businesses that can easily be monitored while in you are home or just needs lesser supervision, like livestock and farming (if you owned the land and you hired people) then it can work out too.

michelle camo

Computers nowadays is very common and almost all people know how to use the computer. I know that there are lot of decent
jobs online that you can really earn a lot. Like upwork and hubstaff, I've been working in a BPO company for ten years and I've decided to work at home and to be an online teacher and so far I can say that I am earning well and I can still support my family without leaving the house. I guess it's just the matter of how you look for a decent jobs online and if you are patient enough to look for one. I can say that I am happy because I can now work in my own time, without any bosses and I can have much time with my family.

fern2x2001

Another way to answer the question is, what is it that has a lot of market?! What is it that people MUST do but doesn't want to?! What is it that people needs but is not available?! What is it that people wants but is not available?! What is it that you can do that others can that is needed in everyday life?! There are a lot of aspects where you could fill in for you to earn money. You just have to do your research for you to answer such questions that are concerning your area because different locations would have different answers to each questions. As long as your willing and determined, money will eventually come. :)

myla123

Definitely you can earn money at home in a more convenient way. There are plenty of jobs available online and other ways. But it wouldn't be that easy since you have to be posses self determination and trust in yourself to become successful in your own way. Assessing your own skills is a key to earn while at home and you'll enjoy while doing your job at the comfort of your home.

CookieRunner

what's the best way to make money from home guys ?
Hi Faresjuve,

Since you've mentioned that you've got skills with mobile development and programming, that could be your Niche. This is the fad nowadays, and that is in demand with Online jobs. All you have to do is be an expert with your craft and then you can advertise / offer your skills who needs your assistance and earn from it. Now, you can try Freelancing and offering your services to sites like what they've mentioned and which is very common. The site is Upwork wherein you can submit proposals and someone can hire you with projects and eventually earn. Although competition is very high.
Then with Fiverr, you can also offer your services to them and earn.

RinziSevilla09

Hi There,

There are Lots of Ways to Earn Money at Home.
If It's Earning Money in Real Time you can Sell Stuffs or Items just have a "Feasibility Study" on the area, Example What Item or Stuff is In Demand on People or The Eye-Catching ones. Next is How much Profit you will Gain on that Investment, There's no Problem if you will gain a little bit of profit as long as you sold a much quantity of the Items you are Selling.

Then If It's Earning Money Online There are lot's of things to do, Online Marketing, Investments Etc Etc also Online Marketing can be done on Social Media Sites. So there are really many opportunities or Activities for you to do Online.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.