What do you think of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8? is it really worth your precious money?

Hurry14

Is it really worth it to invest almost a thousand dollars for your new phone? I mean there's a bunch of new phones with the same specs but with a lower price.
Are people really just buying the brand name nowadays?

azul

I think it's too expensive for a smaller battery than the S8+. You'd be better off waiting for it's price to drop when the next iPhone/Pixel phone comes out or just get an S8/S8+ which is pretty much the same thing minus the S pen. I'd wait for the Google Pixel 2 personally, since I prefer stock Android.

BelindaMT

I don't really see the necessity to buy another unit, or so to say the latest model, if my current smartphone is the predecessor of what is the latest in the market. Supposing, one person bought the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but currently he uses a Note 7. They have the same specs but the only difference is that the latest one has a longer stylus pen or they just added a front facing flash for selfies for thousands of dollars?

vicsylicious

I am an Apple man but I can see the future of smartphones through Samsung window. Galaxy Note 8 is actually a good work from Samsung and I hope Apple innovates this time. Like what Tim Cook said, Investors do not care about innovation, the only care about green paper to fill their pockets. Tim Cook is delivering his promise to his bossed (investors). With steve it was different. Investors were his xxxxxx that's why he had no issue with taking risks. I do not blame Tim Cook but his investors need to understand if they want to survive another 7 years.

nolimanalo20

I'm a Samsung user ever since and my first purchased phone was a Samsung Note 3. I still think Note 3 is the best Samsung Note until Note 8 was released. I'm craving to have this Note 8 on my hands. I just love the feel of the phone on my hands. The resolution is superb with those added features. I can say Samsung really knows what they are doing. But the question is, is it worth the price? For those people who are in need of the features Note 8 is offering, I think its worth it. Samsung really raised the bar on this one. But for those who would buy this just for the sake of having and not for the features of it, I think its a waste of money. Well for me, I'd still get one but not with the current price. I'll wait a bit until it depreciated a bit.

novice143

A lot of people says note 8 is good because of the pen and it really helps with the productivity. But I think when it comes to productivity, I will choose a device that will fit with my demands rather than buying it then look on where I can use it. I mean note 8 is almost a thousand bucks, i think there are lot of powerful devices like macbook air or laptops and they are lot productive than the note 8. If it is just for a want then note 8 is good but for productivity i think it is not the better choice for its price.

nolimanalo20

I just got my Samsung Note 8 last week and so far I'm very much satisfied with the phone. i really love the multi task/ multi window feature of this phone. Np lagging or slowing down even if multiple apps are open simultaneously. The big screen has a also a good resolution, perfect for gaming and watching videos. The S-pen is very responsive. i love how you can draw anything and personalize some gif's. For me, its worth the price I paid for it.

CookieRunner

Is it really worth it to invest almost a thousand dollars for your new phone? I mean there's a bunch of new phones with the same specs but with a lower price.
Hey there,

It's really not worth it. I mean Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is awesome in so many ways its just that I am satisfied with my old Samsung phone since its still doing great and its working fine. I can still use my apps, I can make calls, I can text, I can watch and stream videos. There is always a new phone and I really don't care if my phone is new or not as long as I can use my phone its totally fine.

Franco777

A friend of mine owns the same type and has given positive reviews about it. I am also opting to go for the same, that is , Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I don't bother about spending money if I am acquiring quality items.

divche26

I've been a fan of Samsung Note ever since, and so far I still love it. But, I was convinced to buy Iphone X and I really regret it. I wish I bought Note 8 instead. For a person working in marketing, Note is the best cellphone to use. All the features and apps that can be downloaded are very helpful. Now my I need to purchase some apps in order to use it but with Samsung most of what I need is free. I guess investing in good phone is reasonable especially for Note 8. But if you don't have that much budget, then be practical. Go for a cheaper model with almost similar features.

evejoy38

I think it's too expensive for what it is, but that is because it is quite new. I would go for S8, it has very good reviews and lots of my friends have it and are really happy with it.

Nina7788

When I saw this phone for the first time, I fell in love :) But it is too expensive :(

JoyFreak

I am really sorry to say this, actually I am not :p I am a iPhone and iOS user. Please remain using this or switch over.

Brill Mindz

If I am Talking about camera than The main camera is excellent, producing clear, detailed and colorful shots that are beyond the scope of Instagram. There are loads of modes to choose from, and there is also a Pro mode to adjust settings such as shutter speed to your exact liking. It has optical image stabilization (OIS) and is exceptionally rare for any picture to be unusable due to motion blur.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.