Can you really Make Money Online?

janice111415

Of course you can! There were many applications that you can earn, just download the apps and run. The apps has task for you to earn. If you are interested to know what are those apps, then take time to watch videos on YouTube. Also there were websites that offer job for you, like advertising site, typing jobs,blogs and creating your own websites. I can't enumerate all of those sites but try to visit and watch YouTube videos. Surely you can learn and earn.

BelindaMT

Hi Theresapaz,
First of all, let me ask you this, Do you have an idea in Virtual Assitance, Social Media Marketing, Graphic designs, photoshop, and bookkeeping? If yes, then try to find work at Upwork, viberr, freelancer and if you live in Philippines try to find work at onlinejob.ph. If you have talents in blogging or you are a writer then you can also earn serious money online. If you are not familiar of what I have mentioned, I suggest try to learn these skills and for sure you can really earn serious money here even you don't have full time job.

sweetpot81

Yes you can really earn money online. Freelancers or home based jobs really focus their earning online. There's alot to offer online but you also have to think which among those offers can really be an earning. Solving captcha for example, is it worthy to work for? You must solved 1000 captcha first before you earn $1. How long does it take to solve that 1000 captchas? In my own opinion, this is time consuming and that earning is not even enough to pay the electricity you used for solving that 1000 captchas. So be open minded, look for something that is right for the effort and your possible expenses otherwise it's not earning but spending. You can do something else like blogging, transcriptionist, virtual assistant and so on. Some website also offers answering surveys, downloading apps, puzzle solving to earn points that can earn extra income.

Jair702

Interestingly enough, this seems to be a topic I always come across in various forums. I just replied to a forum just the other day relating my experience (or lack thereof). My search for earning money online came because I had just lost a job. That's another story to itself. My instinct to survive clicked in and was automatically sent to Youtube and Google searches to find ways to make money online, at home or passive income of any sort. As I sift through the maze of information, websites, videos, testimonies regarding many earn at home sites, I find myself very disappointed. Disappointed because more than half of the sites I registered with had a "catch", that is, there is some form of payment at the end of the long registration, before you can access to site info, or start earning money. Now how uncool is that? Here I am, filling out forms, trying to find ways to support myself with extra income, and I end up in websites that are asking me for money to make money. Huh? Anyway, I've ran the gamut of finding sites where you type captchas, view videos, do surveys and everything else. Some are even the lottery type format wherein, you don't know whether you're going to earn anything until the numbers are drawn, and hopefully your earned tickets match the numbers on their jackpot. Huh? What? That's the same chances of me just buying a lotto ticket and crossing my fingers for a win. All in all, although I am still new in the game, and continue to search for other income garnering venues, I will, for now, admit, that I haven't been lucky enough to earn much money online. To this date, 2 weeks after losing my job, I have earned a total of about $1.46, trying each and every site and doing all I can to abide by their rules and practices. Oh well. Maybe something will come along? Who knows. In the meantime, I am still perusing the web for other money making opportunities, hopefully sites who do not require me to shell out money that I don't have to register with them. Good luck and congrats to all that have done well in their endeavors to make money online. Maybe you can drop a hint to everyone so that we can all benefit from your discoveries. I remain optimistic. Something is about to give! Cheers!

quen29

Yes, you can. As long as you are persistent to achieve your goal. You also need patience in finding ways of how to earn money. Actually, I never really thought at first that you can make money online, I have heard a lot of side comments that all news about online jobs in the internet are all fakes and spams. Until this day happen, when I thought to myself that I desperately need money to help my parents in our expenses, but I need a job that would not affect my school works and schedule, so I tried finding jobs in online, I tried applying as a freelancer, unfortunately I was not accepted because I'm lack of skills, so I researched again, I researched online jobs for 3 days straight, until I found the right ones for me, and now at the age of 18 I am already earning US dollars(How Cool is that?!!). So yeah! You can make money online, just be persistent, have enough patience in finding home based jobs and never give up!!!!

CrabtreeLM

Yes absolutely there is money online though Not all people believe there is. Yeah sadly not all and my boyfriend for a year and half is one those. He always thinks that everything presented online are scams like he would always question me how sure i am that my money won't be wasted with this and that. He would always say you don't need to give money in order to earn. This has always been one of the roots of our arguments because I strongly believe there is. I have been hookep up with this online business and job just this year because I know some friends who makes it as their completely main source of income and i can see the luxurious life they are enjoying. I have a friend who is in a county hopping for 2 straight months now. You would wonder where they get money when they aren't working because they are travelling in these past two months but hey! The secret is making money online. And now personally I am still starting to have my online journey and i hope i can be one of those who became successful in this path.

Felmar Antipuesto

Indeed! You can really earn what you wanted by making business online, by just setting this as an oppurtunity and priority, because you know that bringing dedication and passion to the thing you want to achieve. Just have trust to yourself and faith in God that you can achieve and do what you need to do. Keep it up!

clarkdgreat

Yes you can really make money online even if you have no prior skills,you only need patience,set your goal,start low.online jobs/micro jobs are spreading world wide they just need you to explore,like me i am a highschool student and i have no prior experience,i find my self useless so i decided to find a job,so minutes later i find a job who need to put captcha words and earn a dollar by having 1000 captcha words,secondly i find mturk which you can do many micro task that pay you cents per task ,all of that you can do without experience just put your mind your goal and be patient and after that you get what you want .

jaymish

It depends. Do you want to?I'm of the school of thought that you can do anything you want to do, so long as you want it badly enough. People have stories about how they make money. This is only motivational. You can follow their systems step by step and still not make money.

When Bill Gates came up with windows did he know he would make money? Had anyone else made money that way? The answer was no. It was the belief in himself that got him to where he is today. Do your research, look at ways to make money.

My answer would be you can make money If you want to.

Judas2018

Sure you can. How much is up to you. You have to have a skill that's highly in demand. Marketing is one, design is another. Video is one also. Secondly, you must hone your crafts or crafts, plural. Become elite at what you do. Once your clients start leaving good reviews and feedback on working with you, you'll get many sales rolling in. But truth is, most of your money will come from repeat business and returning clients.

blue358

At first, I was doubtful in earning money online.I thought its just a scam.But when I watch online reviews in doing online jobs or survey and its real.I get curious and really what to try or give a shot because you have nothing to lose.Absolutely I earn and I'm happy in a little way because its simple to do.You don't have to spend a lot of time to it just do it like opening facebook or other sites every day.In this, you will not just enjoy posting but you also earn at the same time.There are many proofs that its real.So if you have doubt I just suggest to try it first.You have nothing to lose in this kind of job you just simply fill up forms and that's it.But also I know they are still many websites that are a scam so my suggestion is to do research first on the site and watch reviews if it is true or not if they have proofs to show that they really earned in that site.God bless.

romadelgado

Earning money here is also a process. There is no short cut. If you want to earn extra income on line, you have to take it seriously. You have to spend time to work. You have to use your wits, schema, experience, skills, and patience to earn extra. Like here in this website, postloop and others. You have to be creative and wise in giving comments. Some websites like InstaGc will allow you to get points but you have to spend time to answers survey, watch video, and join some trials on new products that they are endorsing. You can also watch and answer questions on watching videos like in Snuckle and Baymack, but again you need time to do the watching and answering to earn extra. You can also work as a freelancer in fiver and upwork but the competition there is really high. You can be an affiliate marketer of Lazada but again you have to spend time and work really hard. So just keep on working while having fun. Don't lose faith. You can reap what you sow

Athena251

You can really make money online. There is no doubt about it. It just all depends on your eagerness to learn and how you put action to it. I started my online business when I was about 18-19 years old. Back then, I only have two dollars to start my business. I bought some clothes directly from the supplier and sold it online. I also tried and explore selling other products depending on what is on demand. This year, I also started trying being an affiliate in lazada where you can earn just by promoting their products. As of now, I don't earn that much but I guess its more than enough in exchange for the time and efforts I give.

girlkaptain

Yes, you can definitely make money online. Some ways to earn money online are by taking online surveys, paid to click advertisement, review apps and products for cash, building your own website, affliate marketing, selling your old stuff online and many more. You could even earn money online by just watching videos or by playing online games.

myla123

I believe we could make money online. Its my first homebase job though I haven't yet experienced receiving money but several people online and my friend serves as a proof to me. Though at first I don't have much idea about jobs online but since tried to browse previously for the past few weeks I realized that we could really make money online in so many ways. It started when a friend suggested me to work online as a freelance and it routed me to different jobs available online and different ways to earn such as watching ads or videos, data entry, virtual assistant and many more.

Mainejr

I had the exact question like yours a year before but not until I have earned my first dollar online. I am the kind of person who strives very well to be a successful person someday, and since I am still a student and I don't want to have a physical work because it will be a distraction for me to focus on my studies, I stumbled upon searching for "earn money online" on Google. It is not easy finding a real online site that will pay me decent amount for the work I will render to them. There are paid-to-click websites, online freelancer workers and survey sites. The latter was the one who paid me my first bucks. After going through researches, I finally made up my mind to register at Global Test Market, my paying online survey site. It took me almost a year to reach the minimum cashout which is 5 dollars. So earning online is really possible, but it takes patience and perseverance to be able to earn real cash working online.

RosieCheeks

Everything is possible, BUT only skills and knowledge cannot make you rich. You need to be very dedicated and perseverance to get your job online.Saying this, my own experience shows that I can make money online, but still, i`s not enough for decent living Perhaps I am not trying enough.I am content-writer and translator. I have multiple accounts on multiple freelance websites, still, it`s VERY tough to find the customer, as the competition is very serious. But don`t get discouraged, as I am not the right person to follow.Some freelancers are very lucky. All the best to you!!!

ninosan

Of course , there are so many ways in making money online, you can make money in making blogs. Participating in legit free raffle sites, and you can also be a freelancer. Affiliate program also gives you money. There are so many ways, it's up to you how to will apply it.

kingcool52

It's difficult, unfortunately. But if you can manage to find the perfect thing which you are good at then you can find ways to make money online. If you are looking to just earn a bit on the side then paid posting is a good route to go down.

Clean Heart

A big yes as long as you have the knowledge, the patience, the passion of selling, the best product or service and advertising you are good to go. I started in ebay, yes at start i am selling my preloved stuffs. Then, i begun selling anything. Did i earn, yes. Much more Ebay is not only one platform to sell now a days , there's OLX, Shoppee, Shopify, FB pages/groups, Carousell...can you imagine that. Just always be positive and love what you are doing..and be greatful for all the blessings you are receiving.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.