Self Hosted file manager to share some file

Posco

Hi guys.. i'm getting crazy.
I'm looking for a self hosted file manager (like owncloud, filerun etc) to share some folder/file with my customer.
I need that all customer can access at the same file (some catalogue) with no user and no password, simply with an direct url (a subdomain) like www files. mydomain .com
I really like owncloud but it's impossible to view and download file without user and password. File some pdf catalogues and i want that everybody can see and download it.
I really love a nice user interface to browse the folders (phplister script has a very outdated ui) Do you have any advice?
Guest (or anonymous) browsing is a must, download statistics is a must too... I found a nice Joomla extension to do it... but is pretty boring setup an entire joomla only for 1 component.

Tnx for yout help.

NetMan

Huh, what is that you call "1 component"? I mean, it seems to me that the features you are looking for require much more than "1 component" ...

Andy

virtubox

Hi guys.. i'm getting crazy.
I'm looking for a self hosted file manager (like owncloud, filerun etc) to share some folder/file with my customer.
I need that all customer can access at the same file (some catalogue) with no user and no password, simply with an direct url (a subdomain) like www files. mydomain .com
I really like owncloud but it's impossible to view and download file without user and password. File some pdf catalogues and i want that everybody can see and download it.
I really love a nice user interface to browse the folders (phplister script has a very outdated ui) Do you have any advice?
Guest (or anonymous) browsing is a must, download statistics is a must too... I found a nice Joomla extension to do it... but is pretty boring setup an entire joomla only for 1 component.

Tnx for yout help.
Hello Posco,
you can try h5ai. It's easy to install it, and the interface is pretty cool

Latest threads
Recommended threads