What makes a good site?

jkeypad

what are your thoughts why some website is getting lots of members and visitors?.
what makes them interested?

Mike001

Simple, their content.

If you have good an interesting content that people want to share you will grow a site. Not overnight, but over time your site will grow and people will share your content.

It is not rocket science.

tiffiecute

Humans have this instinct feeling or intuition to join a site and stay there for long if they feel that they can reap benefits and it won't do harm to them. Trust is very important. The site should be legitimate and sincere to its' goals and members.

nins_809

What make a good site? Well for me first its should be user friendly. Everyone visits it whether tech wizard or not should find your site very easy to navigate. Second the homepage should already look appealing maybe by posting catchy photos and information about whatever you are selling. Third you need to protect your site by not tolerating a lot advertisements or adsense because those are kind of not good in the eyes.

mildredtabitha

A good site has quality posts. The posts are written well. They include short paragraphs and simple English language that anyone can understand. The template used is attractive and users can navigate through the site well.

A good site has posts that shows progress. This means that your readers can see your improvement in writing as time goes by.

vancly

A good site must have a simple and clear message that all visitors can understand and the best way to communicate your website's purpose is through a clear message on your homepage. Another important feature of a good site is navigation, organize the information on your website in a simple and structured way. The main function of your website is to convey relevant content to your visitors and help them understand the problems that your products and/or services solve. It is also important that you have building a community for your business because it is one of the best investments you can make. In addition for your social networking profiles, creating and maintaining a blog is one of the most effective ways to build community and a great way to increase the content of your good site.

Judas2018

Normally I'd say a strong forum community. That's fun, active and interesting. But these days some people feel genuine forums are dying out thanks to social media. I've seen some sites that aren't very informative or well designed, but people still visit like crazy for the community discussions. I personally don't think forum communities are dying anytime soon though. What makes a good site is well written articles and informative articles. People will visit your site to learn information about a topic or subject. The info should be well thought out, crisp, and to the point. No need to bombard them with words. Cover the topic thoroughly, give the reader prime info, and then the most important part... a final nugget of info at the tail end of the article, that makes the reader think. The final hook should be intriguing, but truthful.

Pbiscocho

A good site for me has so many interesting topics to discuss and with interesting people that shares their knowledge and opinions or their should also be an interaction, it has some updates on what is new probably in technology, business and etc. that you may be aware of, it must have an eye catcher on the pictures and topics posted on a site, the content of each topic must be true, concise and have sense to its viewers and most of all their should be some rules and guidelines to follow to avoid members who are rude.

yuekai

It's depend on the main topic of your website. If it's not interesting I am sure no one will come back on that site to visit it. What makes it good? Make an interesting topic if its about blog, if it's for business make a good design focus on text which is easy to read nor to confuse readers.

Avoid using flash on website, it is really frustrating for some user who doesn't have fast connection.

kevinfeb4

Purpose. What is the purpose of the website? It should be clear that your website should have a purpose; that purpose should be something different than what you would already expect from Facebook could deliver. People, nowadays, almost always just look in Facebook in case they wanted to shop for stuff, or just look around. Give people something they can't do on Facebook yet they can do on your website. On top of my mind: when shopping for things online, they can log in to your portal, add items to their baskets, remember the details of the account owner like the delivery address, payment details, coupons, etc. Be able to watch out for what's hot and trending, what's on sale, which items were also viewed and bought, etc. These are things you have yet to see on Facebook's features. People are given the website's purpose so instead of coming to Facebook for that, they just go to your website since it's already established that they can do it on your website with much more ease.

msg17

What makes a good site for me is that first, the site must be informative. And also very beneficial to its users or subscribers. Moreover, a website becomes a good site or a beneficial site when the users truly get the information that they want from the said site. In addition, a website can be considered good if it is easy to use, and if it is a user-friendly kind of site.

wapaks

To build an interesting and good website you need to know the principle of building a quality website like coding you must know different technology out there that can offer tons of idea on how built a good one. Second is ofcourse content and how it will look it must interesting ang interactive.

CookieRunner

In a website, I get interested with it if at the onset, I really like what I see... what do I mean by this? I actually meant that I get interested if its visually appealing - so the colors and the design must be attractive to the eyes. Second, you have to put good images that would make a person say, "Wow!"
Next would be the contents of your website. Make your posts interesting and easy to read.

IPlease

I agree that content that is interesting to read will get a site a lot further then others. Plus you will want to make sure that the site loads fast as this is often important to people as they are just too busy to wait if it does not.

JB Fernandez

A good site can easily interact with it's visitor because it is user friendly and very informative. It shares a lot of information. Aside from that, It limits the appearance of ads to avoid visitors to be annoyed.

junrose123

What makes a good site for my own point of view is that I think it is a site that is legitimate and with a good reputation. Someone who is trustworthy and with a good customer service for any possible problems that may arise in the organization. It is someone who is well paying to its members or visitors in order to gain more and more members and to maintain their loyalty as well. Another thing to consider is the simplicity of the site, the accuracy in terms of its service and technical assistance such fast processing of withdrawals by the members to guarantee that they are given much importance by the particular site that they joined in.

z-BO

Good sites are known through the sites credibility, and to have a good credibility takes time. Good sites are improving and are upgrading time to time. Good sites credibility are composed by positive feedback's and reviews. Plus good sites promotes useful purpose. Interacts well with the community. All in all, good sites are those who have history that lasts.

JayGum28

For me , a good website is a website that contains the interests of visitors. It should also be secure and organized. People also don't like seeing pop-ups everywhere. To sum it up, a good website is something that could give visitors the best experience that they could get while exploring the site . Lastly, good impressions will surely make n impact on the website and it's owner.

ChristineMarie

To make a website good it has an attractive design as well as its contents also should worthy. Before starts with design, a good website designers first understand business requirements very well,all things comes later.

Dictator20

For me a good website should have a good content, design too and it should have a lot of pictures. When I visited a site that only has words in it I don't trust it and vice versa if I saw a site that picture is the only content of it I don't trust it too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads