OFFER EssayPartner - best choice for your EDU-traffic

Essay_Partner

Recently we've made a full upgrade to the EssayPartner affiliate program. The changes are large-scale and affect almost everything: from the landings to the partner's account.

Our affiliate program is one of the oldest in the niche - we have been working for 7 years already. The services of writing academic papers have been provided by us since 2009. Therefore, we have more experience than enough, and in combination with the new partner account, landing pages and promo advantages are obvious.
EssayPartner today is:

• Four high-quality landings with different stylistics and approach; they are bonded with their thoughtful structure, effective design and really selling content
  • White Label - for all partners without exception, regardless of the partner level
  • High passive income: up to 35% for re-bills
The client is assigned to the partner for lifetime and continues to make orders for two years or more. We have a good number of the rebills due to the highest quality of services: all our writers are native speakers; the customer support department undergoes regular trainings and works with an American teacher; we have a full-fledged sales department (this is uncharacteristic for the niche).

• Good rates for new orders - up to 60% - and up to 6% of income for your referrals
  • Payments without hold

Withdrawal of funds on the day of request

• The minimum amount for withdrawal is $ 100
  • Withdrawal via PayPal, Payoneer, WebMoney, e-Payments and Wire Transfer
  • Insurance from the “shave†- we pay $1000 for each client who was “lost†if the partner provides evidence

Powerful tools and promotional materials

• Top-notch Banners (usually you'll see something from 2000s')
  • Doorway templates
  • Keys sorted by traffic source (separately for Doorways, PPC and White Label) and topics (essay, research paper, thesis / dissertation, homework)
  • Templates - WordPress, Get Simple and Clean HTML
  • Widgets
  • Order forms

Advanced statistics

• Detailed web analytics data is available via web-master cabinet: page views, unique visitors, time on the site, bounce rate, most viewed pages, top countries by visitors, search engines, selections by days, weeks, months, etc.
  • You can see the statistics of orders and the activity of leads, up to the essay topic, the number of pages of the order and the customer's email.

We focus on quality, starting with website and promo development, ending with the selection of writers and support.
However, it is better to see once than to hear a hundred times.

https://www.essaypartner.com/

Ask questions and register.

Contacts:
e-mail - [email protected]
icq - 616848413
skype - essay-partner
telegram - essaypartner
jabber - essaypartner
telephone - + 3809998-seven one-693

Dandil

Hi. I checked this site and didn't really understand. Can I get help writing an essay there? Or is it a platform for essay experts?

MrRiko

I think it's both. You can become their partner or get help with an essay, depending on what you need.

Lepricone

Oh, this is quite an interesting suggestion, and I think I should use these solutions in my dissertation. Although many familiar students solve their problems with writing a dissertation using the dissertation help service website. Now it is much more accessible and privacy is guaranteed.

JoWee

Thank you for your recommendation because there are so many dissertation services and it takes time to point out a good one and I am very glad that I was able to to find a good thing. So, I even can recommend it to you

Lepricone

Hey guys! If you are having problems with homework hacks, then I recommend switching to this great platform to help all students with their academic assignments! Be sure to keep this link in your notes and share it with your friends! It helps me very often in my studies!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.