Do you openly share all of your information through FACEBOOK?

Skull

Privacy nowadays is not a concern. Uploading here, Uploading there, Update Info here and Update info there.
So stalking someone is never that hard. Specially if you spend time browsing enough through her/his timeline. :icon_eek:
Now, Do you openly share all of your information through FACEBOOK? and why?

ProxyMania

Privacy nowadays is not a concern. Uploading here, Uploading there, Update Info here and Update info there.
So stalking someone is never that hard. Specially if you spend time browsing enough through her/his timeline. :icon_eek:
Now, Do you openly share all of your information through FACEBOOK? and why?
No,Always do not share your all correct information in all social Media.It so dangerous.Some of stalker will use your credentials to do some illegal work.Always hide your correct information or credentials for security purposes.

aretteprieve

I actually don't share much information about me on Facebook and other social networks. I think only friends and family should have your personal info but as the social media is not private I post only the thing I want to become public

Skull

No,Always do not share your all correct information in all social Media.It so dangerous.Some of stalker will use your credentials to do some illegal work.Always hide your correct information or credentials for security purposes.
Yes exactly! This is the great example why people should not share their important credentials on the internet. It may be used for illegal purposes. By the time you know it, you will have some real time problems on it and sometimes serious jail time for the crimes that you did not commit. I dont really see the reason why people answering important credentials like it is a requirement. It’s just a mere profile for public that includes random people with random agenda.

I actually don't share much information about me on Facebook and other social networks. I think only friends and family should have your personal info but as the social media is not private I post only the thing I want to become public
Well, Facebook did a real good job on getting trust on its users. Most innovating social networks I've ever seen. So people usually take it as a serious thing and update credentials that it is supposed to be personal. I'd seen many topics that is creepy like messenger being used to spy everyone who uses it and face cam app on "my day" for tagging faces for some other online vulnerabilities.

shanejhane

For me, I don't share most of time in Facebook, especially I cannot control the viewers in Facebook. I don't understand why people always share their activities, photos, check in place even their problems in Facebook, since Facebook cannot help to their problems. Anyway, if we like to live in a private even in social media, we must always think first our safety because we don't know who our viewers. We can also have Facebook, but we need to use it in a private or in a right way, that soon we will never regret on what's gonna be happen someday.

HazelDJ

For me, I do not share all my information on Facebook. I only choose what to publish. This days, there are swindlers, scammers or wicked people in different ways. I just see to it that the information that I write in Facebook is safe. Facebook is good but it could bring troubles into ourselves if we do not limit the information that we feed.

QJesse

No, definitely not! When I upload photos or memories I only share it with people who are dear to me. I do not see the need to share it with others who are just mere acquaintances. Tha's how it works for me.

Skull

For me, I don't share most of time in Facebook, especially I cannot control the viewers in Facebook. I don't understand why people always share their activities, photos, check in place even their problems in Facebook, since Facebook cannot help to their problems. Anyway, if we like to live in a private even in social media, we must always think first our safety because we don't know who our viewers. We can also have Facebook, but we need to use it in a private or in a right way, that soon we will never regret on what's gonna be happen someday.
Hi shane! Thanks for sharing your views to the topic. You can definitely control the viewers of your account, specially if you were referring on FACEBOOK itself.
Under Account > Privacy > Your Activity
There you can limit the people who can see your future/past post etc. Atleast you can take your privacy to the next level. Posting random stuffs like for example a problem is not that really a big deal, I don't personally post problems on facebook but many others do that mainly for seeking attention since many of the friends on his/her facebook is a real time friend or even a family off his/her. This is only my opinion.

For me, I do not share all my information on Facebook. I only choose what to publish. This days, there are swindlers, scammers or wicked people in different ways. I just see to it that the information that I write in Facebook is safe. Facebook is good but it could bring troubles into ourselves if we do not limit the information that we feed.
Hi hazel! Wise person right there! This is the example of a social media user we must had. I mean you're not recommended to share all of your information to the "ABOUT MYSELF" tab. Heck, If the person you just added as friend is really giving an effort to look that up. Facebook saves the moments of happiness such as pictures with captions on it, Pages of artist you like, and etc etc. That would do no need for FULL BIO PROFILE. It's not a REQUIREMENT.

mirabella

No, I don't openly share my information through Facebook. I do have personal information but I always put it in private. I make sure that all the information is seen by me. And if someone do have their full information that's in their social media account I think they might be used that information to have another account like a poser. They apply all your information even your picture and sometimes they might do worst. They must destroy image and have you a big debt.

Skull

Skull
Hi mirabella! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this topic. Yes, that is one of the problems on social media. Exploitation of your personal pictures and bio. "Poser" is one of the threat mostly on facebook, Mostly they target open accounts that have no such enough friends but a bunch of pictures enough to use as a fake identity. A lot of people on facebook also buy items/goods etc. and it was really easy to do this things since many people blinded about what are do's and don'ts on facebook.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.