Bitcoin Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morissyn

You can earn money on BC only if you are ready to invest a certain amount in the purchase of even 0.00001 bitcoin.

robertcoble

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?
Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Can bitcoin get legacy all over the world near at?

muddassir3321

Of course, it absolutely exists and it is real as I am working on it and the best thing about bitcoin is that it is working for 24 hours, and one thing I wanna let u know is that October is the selling month whereas November and December is the purchasing month

NickCrypto

Bitcoin is real, it is real to make money with Bitcoin, but it is not real in reality because if electricity disapperars, Bitcoin dissapears too. It is only digit in computer;) but not substance/matter

DavidPro

I have lots of friends who invited me to join in bitcoin. They said you will earn extra money by investing in bitcoin. Can anyone here explain what is bitcoin? and how does it really works?
Only can trust cryptocurrency is Bitcoin

Tuyulonline

Real,but still be careful friends now there are a lot of scam sites

Kollapse

It was first mentioned about twenty years ago. In practice, it meant creating a payment system that was easy for everyone to access and could not be controlled by central banks. However, the prospect of this idea being realised in practice is still rather vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
mmo
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.