What are essential skills that a person looking into online marketing?

Daniel Cortes

I would say disiplin. The skill to get yourself to do things even if you don't feel like it..
Im can be extremely monotonous and boring some days.. It requires work.

manijones

I think you need to learn the basics of digital marketing and then start with an internship for few month's and then go with the full time work and have patience and faith in this process only then you can be a professional Digital or Internet marketer.

neubert95

Some essential skills that a person looking into online marketing might want to consider are: writing and editing skills, web design skills, web development skills, and social media skills. Though there are many pieces of software and tools that you can use. For example you can create content with an AI writer instead of writing it yourself, if you are not a good texter. Additionally, it is important to be able to effectively communicate with others, as well as have strong problem-solving skills.

RenderedElite

Lots of great answers here. I think the key is to always be in the process of learning something. The online world changes fast, and the only thing you can guarantee is change will always occur. Try to master essential skills like writing and communication via social platforms - but always keep up on what's next and know what's coming. People that operate this way will always perform well in the market. I'm not saying to chase every next thing, but you need to be aware and make moves accordingly.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.