Premium Theme

Holly Nicole

Premium themes most of the time Premium themes offer more features and are better designed. With Premium themes they often have different templates including Homepage and Blog page which is helpful. Premium Themes make sites stand out more because you can make it unique with the theme panel that it offers. Free themes are good to start off with but as your site grows you want to think about purchasing a premium theme.

Mivocloud

Hello,

I agree, but sometimes you want something that is not found in the premium theme, that will have special functions, that's why you are looking for a freelancer to try to create "your muse".

Dopani

I bought about 10 premium themes from themeforest and almost of them are good themes and I see that it worths it.

Rob Whisonant

I'm a DIVI fan. The lifetime license is a great deal.

Reactions: Dopani

Dopani

Dopani
I heard more people used divi but i don't know what it is, it is a theme platform or just a single theme?

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
It's basically a site builder. You can create your own themes with it or purchase child themes to add to it and use. You can also just purchase elements to add to it and use. Elements = footer, menu, header etc. It's made by Elegantthemes.

Greesh

Premium themes most of the time Premium themes offer more features and are better designed. With Premium themes they often have different templates including Homepage and Blog page which is helpful. Premium Themes make sites stand out more because you can make it unique with the theme panel that it offers. Free themes are good to start off with but as your site grows you want to think about purchasing a premium theme.
Yeah, that's what Premium is all about. You got to shell out to enjoy premium benefits.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.