How to make sure money online

daisy02

Hello, I hope you could help me about this is there any site you could offer me for a sure job thank you.

Rob Whisonant

When you ask a question like this, you are setting yourself up for tons of scammers contacting you and promising you the moon. There is no such site that can give you a sure job. It does not exist.

The only sure job is to start your own company and hire yourself.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello, I hope you could help me about this is there any site you could offer me for a sure job thank you.
Have you tried any freelancer sites as upwork, toptal, elance..etc
If you have good skills about writing content, designing, programming...then you can create an account there and starting working on projects and earning money.

Adied

i think this is not helping her. or hard for her to use or understand like forex trading.

please can you clear more for us your question so you can have the right answer.

1- are you looking for a website that provides an online jobs if yes so what skills you have for example like teaching English or translator or programming or designing.

2- are looking for online business i mean how to make money online if yes please share with us what are you interested in for example advertising Ads or sharing links or publishing ads.

Regards
Adi

Russ

OMG don't encourage a newbie to jump into scam pits like Forex. Someone who is just "I want to turn internet access into money" needs to stop and do lot of research before taking the next step. Here are some questions to consider.

1) What do I have that others don't? (Areas of special knowledge, ability to write-photograph-engage people etc)
2) What earning and payment programs are you in or can get in (e.g. Paypal, adsense, affiliate programs etc)
3) What systems are you blocked from due to nationality, age or whatever.

Make a list of options and prioritize them.

daisy02

I tried so site but they not allow me to work because my country is not fit to the country,

hoainam1102

You can come and work with me. And don't give up because you could be missing a lot of chance to improve your income :D

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.