Google Optimization?

Aradyas

Hi, forum, I am well known for website optimization, but when it comes to Google optimization I feel its different from website optimization, I still feel the difference and getting confused, firstly I wanted to know what is Google optimization exactly??

pathfinder

Google optimization is what you will optimize on your website to make it friendly with Google search engine and to get better rankings or higher rankings on Google search engine result.
I think you are asking about On-page SEO, that is more related to what you will want to improve your websites for SEO.

SEOPub

Hi, forum, I am well known for website optimization, but when it comes to Google optimization I feel its different from website optimization, I still feel the difference and getting confused, firstly I wanted to know what is Google optimization exactly??
Is this a serious question? It sounds stupid AF.

ruwaidmalik

What I understood is, you have expertise in On-Page SEO but you are confused to clearly understand the idea of SEO. If so, Let me clarify you that google optimization is combination of On-Page+Off-Page Optimization. You have to look concept of Off-Page to better understand google optimization.

vpsserver

Google optimization can also be used to optimize the websites.I think you are asking about On-page SEO, that is more related to what you will want to improve your websites for SEO. Onlive Infotech provides the Cheapest Linux VPS Server.

jpkl

For optimizing your webpages for Google search engine, you have to create in-depth content supported with info-graphics (of course, do proper on-page optimization). Your main goal should be to provide value and it should be user friendly at the same time.

After that, you start link building slowly. If your content is you may also attract natural links as well, which is very important to rank pages.

juliaann

Google Optimization is the direct point on SEO and @pathfinder is right with his words related to Google Optimization.

nblinks

My understanding of your question is that you are confused about the term "Google optimization" and how it is different to what you do. That is to say your expertise on what you called "website optimization".
To start with, "Google optimization" and "website optimization" are terminology within the Search Engine Optimization industry. Both of them are some how the same and most importantly, you need them to rank high in search engine result pages (SERPs).

Taking them one after the other:
1. Website optimization is the process whereby you optimize your site pages; what is known as "On-page Optimization" in the SEO world; while
2. Google optimization mainly deals with off-page optimization. That is to say, getting good backlinks to your website pages.

juliaann

Agreed with @pathfinder

as he well said, Google optimization: optimize on your website on Google to get better ranking. So it's really very simple mean to understand by Google Optimization is Optimizating your website on Google to get better ranking.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.