Does Passive Income Really Exist??

Does Passive Income Online Really Exist?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoreAnderson

Online earning and passive income is not a myth. In past I was also believe that passive income is a myth I was doing a job I was having graphic designing skill so my friend suggest me to go and work online I follow his advice and now I am earning good and I also have a side source of income.

jakeis

I personally have never had any passive income. I've tried uploading photos to Shutterstock and similar sites, but for me, it was really time-consuming and I haven't earned anything yet. I've noticed that many bloggers participate in affiliate marketing and write articles with affiliate links. That's a good, but definitely not an easy option, and you can't be sure how much you'll earn.

Chancer

Chancer
Try belacam.
It's new and uses crypto for "micro-tipping" so it is a bit of a long shot but it has the potential to grow and then early adopters will have an advantage.
I have ~1000 followers there, posted ~40 pictures and earned a whopping $0.5 lol. But i only put in a few minutes every week.
I'm in it for backlinks, and if it turns out to be big someday... well, i'll have head start and will milk that cow ;)

jakeis

Thanks for the suggestion, @Chancer! I may give it a try. I wish you good luck with it :)

mkamilson

yes, there is a passive income online, just you have to follow the best affiliate program that pay you a recurring payment

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.