How could I make Twitter headers for these?

cali88

I have 5 profiles with good looking logos and I need to make the headers for this. It would need to look very good overall, I guess something like complementing whats already there. Can you suggest me what could work with this? Some online tool, or some simple design in Gimp… Like maybe base the colors of the header on each logo, or something like this (or like a color palette). I am not a graphic designer at all, so basically I would need to get some info that would enable me to get this done (acceptable or good result, the beter the better, obviously).

Thanks in advance for any help.

logos.png

CyberAlchemist

Using Photoshop to design any logos or banners for your Twitter header as wanted.
If not, you can find a graphic designer to do for you but you may need to pay fee for that.

Check this Graphics & Design forum and trying to find a good graphic designer for you.

Good luck!

Rob Whisonant

Sometimes something simple and clean works well. Use the logo you are using in the avatar as the background. But make it almost completely transparent. Then overlay text on top. Maybe a mission statement.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views