Can Twitter tools help you get followers?

robertcoble

Hello everybody!
Does anybody know any Twitter tools that can help you get followers? Can it do automatically or we need to do it manually?
I checked Twitter ads which can help to increase Twitter followers but it is pretty expensive, I need something cheaper like using a tool for twitter marketing to get more followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonlife447

Hello everybody!
Does anybody know any Twitter tools that can help you get followers? Can it do automatically or we need to do it manually?
I checked Twitter ads which can help to increase Twitter followers but it is pretty expensive, I need something cheaper like using a tool for twitter marketing to get more followers.
Hello,
I Suggest you not to increase your followers by this way. It's Illegal.
Anyhow you still want to do this. You just hire a social media marketing expert for this purpose.
Hope you get the cheaper and effective offer.
Thanks

This is from Twitter itself:
Share relevant and useful content
Post visual content
Tweet consistently
Interact with others
My favourite - Promote your @name everywhere you can - Add a follow button to your website, include a link to your Twitter profile in your email signature and newsletters, and promote it on offline collateral such as business cards or menus.

Older threads
Latest threads
Recommended threads