How / where do you find writers for your content?

WebmasterDude

Hello,

I would like to learn how you find writers for the creation of your website content (if you dont write everything yourself)?

Do you use the usual freelance writer marketplaces and what are your experiences with them?

On such platforms, while submitting a bid, one can choose which price per word is set - with an accordingly adjusted level of delivered text quality. But is it even worth one’s while to offer the lowest choosable word price, or is that pointless, because the texts produced are of (too) low quality, in that case?

Or which other ways to you use to find your freelance writers?

I am thankful for any tips and recommendations of also lesser-known ways and platforms where I could find (good) freelance writers!

chongjasmine

I use fiverr to find my freelance writers.
They are cheap, and sometimes good.

paul1129

paul1129
They are worthless. And will get you penalized.

hamlak

hamlak
Not all the Writers on Fiverr are worthless. You need to seek out those with great reviews and give them a try. There are gems there if you look hard.

hamlak

hamlak
You would be amazed to know that Fiverr no longer means $5. You get services going for over a $1000 there now.

Rob Whisonant

The best writers I have found have been bloggers. If I need something written, I start searching blogs on the topic. When I find a well written article or post, I contact the blogger and work out a deal to get an article or two written by him or her.

It's not always money for articles either. Lot's of good trades can be made.

MarkMiller

You can use Upwork to Hire content writer, plenty of options are available there regards to different niche, you can easily get your desired content writer without any problem!

dearroy

We hired 2 content writers from Linkedin and signed a long-term contract with them, they have a very nice output and we are happy with them.

I would suggest you go to some freelancers websites and find some freelancers, give them a try for 1-2 posts, if you are satisfied, you can choose for long-term.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.