Best Promotion Techniques

DavidLux

Hi everyone,

Can you share best promotion techniques in internet marketing online
what are they ? can you show list of techniques and which is best ?

Thoughts ?

richardw

From my point of view, the best promotion technique would be something that incorporates all the crucial elements of the internet, this includes but are not limited to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. If you can plan an internet marketing campaign that would allow you to keep a list of subscribers in the end, that same list can be used over and over for different relevant purposes.

pravinganore

There are a lot of techniques to promote the business online. You can create your page on facebook, google plus, and twitter. Adding the links of your social networking profiles on you website can help you in increasing your network naturally. The only thing you need to keep in mind while participating on social networking sites is, participate genuinely. If you just keep promoting your services, the users in your network will not response to them.

andrewtarant

Promotion of a promotional products that can be done in many ways and many of them are quite simple as well as profitable way.

Searchenginekey

Well in my view, SMO is the best promotion technique in internet marketing because your effort and money do not go in vain there.

MikeQ

In online marketing, SEO is the best method to promote your business, it takes time but it gives long time result.

haongo

I think there is no best promotion method, you can use any of them, but you should choose the best one suite to you !

andrewtarant

I am totally agree with you. There are several promotional marketing techniques as well as methods to promote our product. So always use proper marketing techniques and gain your business growth.

Blog King

I would recommend Email campaigns. Plus, social networks nowadays play a major role. Search Engine Optimizing could also come in handy.

Farhat

The thing to remember about free website promotion is that nothing is ever truly free. If you dont spend money promoting your website, you’re going to have to spend time. So why waste time trying to market your website using methods that will only bring you minuscule returns, if any? If you're prepared to work on them, these five free website promotion techniques will deliver, rewarding you with increased site traffic.

kurt harris

I have been using following techniques:
1) articles marketing
2) forum marketing
3) e-mail marketing
4) pay per click marketing
5) blogs

pixelfire

Well without any doubt i would like to go for the seo. As it is a very well established technique of promoting your website on internet. It is very wide and useful too.

BruisJem

Today's time most of the businessman prefer to do online product promotion techniques to promote their brand and product in the market. It's really very effective way to get more and more traffic on our site.

aishasony

SEO and SMO are the best promotion techniques for promote any website......SMO need network of people so first make network via facebook,twitter,hubpages,squidoo.....put your product related fresh content their and promote your website

Annika Panzini

Post details of your website on social media sites and you'll be amazed by the results that it brings...

bedfordseo

Work on website SEO. Reciprocal linking, Write articles, Use social media, Create/present quality content. Ad posting on Classified Sites. These are best idea to promote your Website.

bedfordseo

1. Work on website SEO.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it's the best thing since sliced bread for promoting your website because it's easy to learn and apply the basics to your own website(s).
2. Reciprocal linking.
Having other people put a link to your site on their site is a great way to get free website promotion. Besides the obvious advantage of whoever visits that website seeing a mention to your site, you also get a shot at a better search engine ranking for your page as search engines such as Google use inbound links as an important part of the formula that determines a page's rank.
3. Write articles.
The basic theory of article marketing is that you write an article and then offer it for free to various websites, blogs, magazines etc. Your article, of course, ends with a resource box or 'blurb' that promotes you and your website.

expertz

I think SEO is the best way. It might take you awhile but it will save you money in the long run. PPC, you pay all the time, so you must have constant steam of budget.

Annika Panzini

Best promotional techniques that is easy and effective would have to be the use of social media and SEO. I have use these on my website's promotion and it worked wonders for me...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.