The Steps to Give Away a Free eBook?

arindamb

Hey there,

I found Free PLR and downloaded them but how to tell my customers where they can download it? what are the steps for that?

Nytshade

The first thing you need to do is to is to re-brand those plr. Change the cover, update the content because some stuff could be outdated and put your name on it.

Also add your affiliate links within the content, to maximize revenue. Fix any grammar or spelling errors and change the font to a more appealing one. And make the content easy to read because most plr have huge blocks of content so add some headers and make paragraphs short. Simply make it easy on the eye.

Once the re-branding is done then you'll need to have an autoresponder account. You can use any autoresponder service you want, but for beginners I recommend getresponse or aweber.

Then you'll need to create a squeeze page, if you're using getresponse then you can simply use their free squeeze pages to capture leads. There's a lot of great tools out there that can make this process a lot easier. Things like leadpages, optimizepress, clickfunnels, thrive content builder, profits theme etc.

Use your squeeze page to collect people's info like name and email address then use your autoresponder to email them the book. Those are the steps you need.

I don't know if you need some more steps about what you do after sending them the book, but I'll just stop there. Hope that answers your question.

BrentStangel

This assumes you have a website, Autoresponder, and freebie hosted so you can link to it.

What you will need:

#1 A squeeze page
#2 A OTO (one time offer) page
#3 A freebie thank/download page
#4 A "register your purchase" page for one time offer buyers
#5 A paid product thank/download page

Set up two lists in your AR. A subscribers list and a OTO buyers list. You will need to learn your ARs automation process to automatically unsub people who register their purchase and join your buyers list.

Here we go:
For settings for your subscribers (squeeze page) form select "custom thank you page" enter the URL of your OTO. I always use single opt so subscribers are instantly sent to my OTO. I also put on my squeeze page "...will be sent instantly to your inbox." This way when people land on my OTO they won't wonder where their freebie is.

If people decline your OTO they leave, and access their freebie via the link to your freebie thank/download page that you sent to their email via your first followup message. More complex funnels have more to offer.

If they buy your OTO they are redirected by your payment processor to your "register" page. Enter it's URL when you setup your buy button.

When people register they are automatically moved to your buyers list and redirected to your thank/download page. Enter it's URL for your buyers form custom thank you page.

You have now delivered on your squeeze page promise and have a happy subscriber.

Brent

elijahcamp1

Advertise it, send traffic to it, monetize it. There are many ways to do each of those.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.