Is schema a ranking factor on SERP?

PaymentGateway

What is scheema ? did you mean the rich snippet? i think both are the same things? correct me if i am wrong.

davidlee21

Schema is set of code that you can add to website so the result on the serp page has many extra features such as star rating.

One of my friend told me I have boosted my website on SERP by using schema markup.
Is it really help?
You can increase Click through rate (CTR) using schema

linasilvia

If it relates to SEO and how to increase website traffic, there are many things you must understand. First of all, you must understand and understand about offsite and onsite SEO. Also find out other factors that influence the appearance of your website in search engines, and search engine bots to assess your site which is then referred to as a schema markup.

bessieexum

A schema is a place of code which you are able to enhance internet site therefore that the end effect on the SERP page contains lots of additional features like celebrity score.

willsonrobin

It is a code adding on the website, which help the search engines to present more informative results for the users. I think it is helpful for user and search engine to get direct access option for other pages of the website, so that's why it count in the SERP factors.

JanetGriggs

Hello

It's a code comprising on the website, which helps the major search engines to show more informative consequences for most users. I believe it is great for user and search engine to get direct access option so that's the reason why it counts in the SERP factors.

naazaniqua

Ranking factor is something that directly helps the site rank. So let's make that clear, the current scheme is not a ranking factor. In this case, it simply means that the scheme helps you communicate what the web page is about.

davidmichaels

NO !!!!!

You cannot and i repeat cannot rely totally on schema things to rank on Google.

Your content is what helps you in ranking on SERPS, be it first page or rich snippet.

In case it pertains to search engine optimization and how to increase website traffic, there are many things you must understand. To start with, you understand and need to know about off-site and onsite search engine optimization. Find out factors which help determine the appearance of your site in search engines like google, and search engine spiders to estimate your site that's later referred to as schema markup.

Have a great job

shoptechmedia

One of my friend told me I have boosted my website on SERP by using schema markup.
Is it really help?
It is not a ranking factor, at least that is how I understand.. but it helps Google search sort and identify contents properly and display a much better search results. In a way, indirectly we can say that it does.

perhaps this could help.. it is for prestashop-thirtybees ecommerce. But the idea is applicable to all types of websites.
https://shoptech.media/how-schema-org-improves-your-prestahop-and-thirtybees-seo-results/

Terrance

Not exactly. Schema is useful for displaying some additional information like, reviews, price, event, etc. They can definitely have a positive effect on the CTRs.

JanviArora

No, schema is not a ranking factor, schema microdata help to improve your page CTR in Google SERPs (Knowledge Panel, Knowledge Graph, review rating and more). Google display your page information with more details.

You can implement schema for different visibility - https://schema.org/

Brill Mindz

Schema is a set of code that you can add to the website so the result on the SERP page has many extra features such as star rating. You can increase Click-through rate (CTR) using schema

smithmary01

No schema is not a ranking factor is only improve user engagement and increase CTR in your websites.

makemywebsite

A schema is a structure behind data organization. It is a visual representation of how different table relationships enable the schema’s underlying mission business rules for which the database is created.

Aria Mathew

Schema is a one of the latest update of Google seo algorithm.

You have to go and complete the process by Google structure data markup tool.

It's not a ranking factor. But it must important to consider in seo

Wp rich Snippet is a rating tool for Search Engine Result page. They both Schema and rich Snippet are not the same. Don't Confuse.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.